Lover boy B.N

Y/n POV:
I was currently at my locker picking out my books for my next class when someone quickly closed my locker and it was none other then my amazing boyfriend Brady.

Brady- hey love.
Brady said kissing me.

Y/n- hey babe.
I said kissing him back.

Brady- what are you doing?
Y/n- I'm taking my stuff out for English.
Brady-cool, did you wanna go on a walk.
Y/n- Yeah sure I guess my schoolwork can wait.
I said placing back all my stuff and closing my locker, taking Brady's hand.

Me and Brady were walking together when my best friend Kamilla approached us.

Kamilla-Hey girl could you come help me with my locker it doesn't want to open.
Kamilla asked me.

Y/n- Yeah sure I'll be there just give me a minute.
I told then turning to Brady.

Y/n- I'm sorry I'll see you later
Brady-it's fine see you later, love you.
Brady said kissing my forehead and going.
Then I went to go help kamilla with her locker.

(Time skip)

I was in third period and the bell it was Gina the start of the lunch break, I grabbed my stuff and left to go drop them off at my locker and I then went to join my best friend. Me and kamilla were walking past the gymnasium to meet up with some other friends.

When I spotted my boyfriend Brady with his friends playing soccer.

I made eye contact contact with him and Brady freezes in place. Brady's Twin brother Connor comes up from behind him and takes the ball from him.

While me and kamilla were watching the boys play, for some reason she opened her mouth and said.

Kamilla- LOOK Y/N THATS YOUR MAN.
Kamilla yelled pointing at Brady thank goodness she didn't yell loud enough for the other guys to hear her.

Y/n- shut up Kamilla you wouldn't want me to tell the whole world that you're dating a replica of my boyfriend.

Kamilla- you wouldn't.
She said jaw dropped at what I just said.

Connor- Brady you got to stop getting distracted man.
Connor said pushing him.

Ezra- what's distracting you anyway?
His friend Ezra asked following Brady's gaze to me then his whole team turn to look at me.

Ezra- Ohh it's your girlfriend Y/n.
He said teasing Brady.

Connor- Brady and Y/n sitting in a tree k-I-S-S-I-N-G.
Connor chanted with the team while making kissy faces at him.

Brady's face turns bright red as he grabs the soccer ball and throwing it at Ezra like it was a basketball in his stomach.

Brady- Shut the fuck up Ezra.
Brady said flipping him of and walking away to go see me.

Ezra- Gosh, you didn't have to do that.
Ezra said holding his stomach.

Brady's head turns towards me as he starches the back of his head nervously.

Brady- sorry you had to see that love.
He  said kissing me.

Y/n- it's fine lover boy.
I said kissing him back.

At this point Kamilla had already left to go probably make out with Connor again.

Brady- let's get out of here.
Brady said taking his gym bag and water bottle from the ground and putting his harm around me
Then we left.

A/N: hey beautifuls I hope you liked this chapter and sorry for a short one I'm just really out of ideas but after that I hope you had a great day and stay blessed 😊.