Part 8.

VALERIA'S POV:

tried to call Travis many times but he won't answer. So I decided to call Evie instead and after trying 3 times she finally answered back my call.

On call;

"Hey Val, what's sup?"

"Hey Evie did Travis tell you..?"

"Yup"

"Lord what'd he say..?"

'Well he was going to cancel it but then he said that if one person doesn't make it, it doesn't mean everyone in the band has to be punished n not go to the interview because of that specific person.'

'Oh'

'Yeah then Elyssa called in and said that she had to cancel it anyway.'

'What for?'

'Cause her son was sick n she had to take him to the hospital.. plus she didn't think he was that sick but then she said he had a bad fever n shit."

'Woah'

'Yup. She said maybe next week or so until her son feels better she'll probably let us have the interview.'

'So you r lucky you didn't miss this first interview.'

"Well... I guess Travis was trying to put the blame on me but I fucked up n shit with the Kaulitz twins.."

"Spill"

"So basically after Travis hanged up the phone Bill picked my outfit, did my hair, and my makeup. And while he was doing my makeup I kept looking at his beauty n then he stops and we start looking at each other and he started leaning in before we got interrupted by the dumb fuck Tom. So then Bill got a call from his mom that he had to leave somewhere wit her then he wouldn't be able to go with me to the interview so I decided to have Tom go but then when I went downstairs Tom was smirking looking at my ass, as usual. Then i sit next to him and it turns silent... next thing you know we start kissing n making out until I paused n told him I fucked up. He said why and I told him because it could ruin mine n Bill's friendship so he js ran n left." I say all at one breath.

"God damn... all that happened?!! Well I feel bad for you. Since you have been hanging out with the Kaulitz twins for how long.. 3/4 years?"

"Dude I knowww.."

"Well you better get your shit together.. Anyways I got to go love you darling I wish u luck. Byebyee." Evie says as she hangs up

Sighs. How am I supposed to get my shit together dude. I was to nervous to text or even call Bill that I started shaking... I thought about it so I just went for it.

Billybob💓

'Hey Bill.'
Sent 7:29 PM

                                                          Hey Val
                                                 everything okay?'
                                                         Sent 7:31 PM
'Yeah well um.. so'
Sent 7:32 PM 

                                                            'Well..?'
                                                         Sent 7:32 PM

'Nevermind.. I'll
Prefer telling you
When you come back home.'
              Sent 7:33 PM

                                                              'But don't you have
                                                                       an interview
                                                                          tonight...?'
                                                                     Sent 7:33 PM