Time

Life is a neverending series of choices.

What if at that time I said that?

What if at that time I did that?

What if at that time I didn't do that?

We can always just look back at those times and think about it but what we humans can't do is.... go back in time.

I woke up from my nap as the familiar school bell rings, signalling the end of another boring school day. I picked up my bag as I head out the classroom, hearing my classmates talk like usual while I walk home alone.

"Welcome home." my mother said as soon as she saw me from the kitchen. I didn't respond as I head straight to my room. I locked the door as I was greeted at the sight of my plain normal room. I tossed my bag to the corner of the room and jump straight to my bed.

"Time to try out that new game I installed yesterday." I mumbled to myself as I took out my phone from my pocket and launched the game called "honkai impact 3".

As I was playing through the story mode, I can't help but think that the personality of the white hair anime girl called Kiana is too cliche.

And just like that I spent all my time everyday after school playing honkai impact 3.

"She's just like me for real." I say unconsciously as I was amazed at the character development of the bratty Kiana to a mature lady. After seeing Kiana's character development, I can't help but like her and she became my most favorite Valkyrie.

Suddenly, I feel a pain in my head as i dropped my phone, my vision went black as my body goes limp on the bed.

"Hey, Nirv wake up." I open my eyes as I see an unfamiliar person sitting in front of me waving his hands in front of my face and it seems like we're in a cafe of some sort.

As I observed the unfamiliar surroundings, my eyes caught something. A familiar white haired girl with an uncanny resemblance to Kiana Kaslana from the game honkai impact 3.

Before I knew it, my body already began to move, like a fish caught in a fish trap. I exited the cafe and went to catch up to the girl.

"Hey...." I said as I finally caught up to the girl and grabbed her hand unconsciously and the girl instinctively faced me. At that moment I was petrified as my eyes registered the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Her beautiful blue eyes is a sight to behold.

"Let go of me!! Pervert!!!" The girl shouts as she slapped me on the face. I fell to the ground still dazed, touching my red cheek that's been slapped by the girl. The girl then just walks away and I just stared at the back of the girl as she walks away. The girl that's like a real life version of Kiana Kaslana.

Years passed since then and my "isekai" life on this unfamiliar world is going well. I also never saw that girl again.

As I was thinking about the years I've already spent on this world. I didn't notice the truck heading my way as I was crossing the street and I got hit by the truck and I died just like that.

AN: The End