Task into action

Satyam POV
From last few days I am thinking to enrich my content by adding value added material but recently facing problem to add up the data . I don't know what is problem with me that I have plan for everything but not able to take proper action. I recently take a task of writing my problem and may be during expressing , there is any solution found.

So I forget to introduce myself , how foolish am I ,I am satyam who is preparing for upsc, after 12th i became directionless so my family suggest me to think about civil services, after seeing syllabus and study few day, finally I found the direction and take initiative to clear it in first attempt. I don't know about my future but I will try my best . Now I am in second year and worried about my preperation.

From very first day I am facing the challenge to stick on my plan , after seeing lecture I don't even revise the classnotes. I make excuses everyday with tiny task and adjourn for next day.

After watching video on YouTube i found the favourable way to eradicate the problem and that is planned a task with friends and everyday we will share our report with each other about completions of action. I ask it to my friend but they are not ready for that. They express "we have different distiny we are preparing for ssc and other one day exam so we can't follow the same way". One friend have college exam and related activities. After getting disappointed from here I plan for other way.

Nowaday my cousin come Village to give his BA exam and he suggest this idea of sharing experience on this platform. After assessment I love this app and found safe place for sharing my experience.Before I generally wasting my free time on social media and I feel relative deprived to see the classic and western lifestyle. Although I know very well that it is fake, they would also face problems but always try to show one side of picture because of social stigma.

Every 10 day I searched my problem on YouTube and watching the way to replicate the problem. I listen toppers and got excited and happy that they have also faced similar problems during preparation. But genuinely i have to replicate the problem. I found one common thing in every topper they suggest to have inner motivation and hunger for your dreams. Although I have genuine reason for this exam and also have inner motivation but we are not robot to follow same thing everyday. We are human being and after few days we get bored of repitation.

Few day ago I take initiative to improve my speaking and communication skills .So I started it from my younger brother and sister, they listen me and always applause me even without understanding a proper sentence. I feel motivated and happy to see this. After few day my friend Abhishek suggest me to join the WhatsApp group to participate in group discussion (gd). I have join for One month and left the group. In discussion there is only one girl who dominates the whole group.She is behaving like a teacher, take a topic , explaining it, give a chance to ask questions only related to that topic and end the session. So I realised that their distiny is different from me they are preparing for ssc ,nda, etc So they are more concern about fact . But one thing I found relevant for me, they recommend me telegram group for discussion in English. I join the group and here my search of improve English communication plateform end. I really found it helpful. I began to join after study usually in night. In beginning i feel Challenging to use proper vocabulary but gradually I learn to use proper word . Although not properly but , ok its good that it enrich my content also. It also enrich my focus level on lecture because i generally use upsc content in discussion which is like by most of the people. After few day some people began to dm me and ask way to improve their communication skills. So this thing really motivates me to further bring value added word and content for discussion. But from last few days I stop discussion due to bad time management. Now i think to start again as early as i could.

Gradually i am becoming lazy during this phase so i plan to manage time for exercise also. So as usually aspirant do, i make very strict timetable without estimate the human capacity. Few day ago, after so many excuse, i started to do exercise. I make a mini gym at home with dumble and barbell (made up of cement) . Although i started only for physical fitness and strength . Gradually i focus on muscle building, but with a short span of time I realize that it requires more time so again start to focus on physical fitness only . Recently i Also add up running in exercise which proved to be more effective. It is very challenging to be regular because I assign it for morning time. In village majority of people wake up in early morning (4 to 5 pm) and go for jogging on the road. In morning it feels like heaven when medium air blow from body. At this moment all the grief blow out from mind and feel that satisfaction can only come from the nature. Some time tree look in shape of any animals and body who stare at me continuously. People greetings each other by jay ram or parnam. During running when i get tired , people motivate me by saying little more. I reply them by laughing and to show respect to their word i run little more . I get tired and wet by perspiration and after then when air touch my body it feels cold and satisfactory. This moment make me realize that how the exercise is important for physical and mental health both. I feel very fresh. And do some other exercise like push up, pull up, deadlift, chest barbel etc. I usually give one hour for exercise.

To be continued..