Wandering around

A few months later.

Black Paint had managed to fall asleep. Which he normally did. Tonight was different though, it was a dream first. He looked around and saw familiar faces. He saw Milk Chocolate Cookie, his now lover. And then he saw a boy, he new this boy very well. But there was something off about the boy. His face was blurred out. Black Paint Followed them, he then realized what this was. What the day was. What was about to happen. He saw someone he hates seeing approach the boy he knew. And he ran as fast as he could but was too late before the boy he knew was taken. He fell to his knees and sobbed. He woke up. His face wet.

He noticed something though. He looked down and noticed a little lump under the covers. He lifted the covers and was met with a small sleeping face, it was Goob. He grabbed Goob and pulled them up. Goob remained asleep. Black Paint Cookie cried softly while hugging Goob. Goob eventually woke up and hugged Black Paint Cookie. Goob saw Black Paint Cookie as a father/mother/parental figure. Goob nuzzled and then received a kiss to the top of their head. "Goob.. I- I'm sorry." Black Paint said between sobs. "I'm sorry I'm not the nicest to you. But.. but I want you to know I think of you as my own kid- and I wanna care for you! It's just.. difficult." Black Paint said. Goob nodded. "Goob understands that Baba is struggling. Goob is alright. Goob would've left if Goob didn't know that Baba was being mean on purpose. Goob likes Baba!" Goob smiled.

Black Paint Cookie smiled softly. She sat up and realized it was morning anyways. She put Goob down and walked while becoming more calm from what had happened. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and left. She knew Goob could look after themself while at home. Besides. Black Paint didn't want to take Goob on such dangerous missions.

"Heyyyyyyy cutie" a voice said from high above. Black Paint Cookie scoffed. "What." He Said with a glare as he saw the figure jump down. "Oh nothin! I just wanna find out when you're gonna ditch that one guy and get with me.." they said. Black Paint Cookie groaned. "For fucks sake. I love my boyfriend. Get that in your head?????" Black Paint tried walking by. The person didn't budge. "But honey—" and before they could say another word Black Paint slit their throat. "No means no. Perv." Black Paint scoffed as he kicked the person as they dropped to the ground. He walked away from the scene. "What a weirdo." Black Paint said.

Black paint turned his head and he noticed someone. He tilted his head and noticed GingerBrave was The Person he was seeing. Black Paint Cookie walked up to the boy. "What are you doing out here alone?" He asked. GingerBrave was seeming to be asleep. "Typical." Black Paint Cookie rolled his eyes and lifted up Brave in his arms. He decides to manipulate his form to look like someone else. He took the form of chili pepper cookie and he walked to the kingdom and walked inside before placing GingerBrave down under a tree and quickly exiting. Paint walked and walked around. He expected to run into someone soon. He seems to know a lot of people.. he then realized just how many people he has been told to study. To kill. To hurt.. This made him sick. He didn't like being so, so violent. He didn't agree. They would threaten him, or use something to control him.

He eventually stopped running into people. So he went to take on a mission since he got bored...

Chapter end

Yay new chapter:3 i got bored.