22

Bai Mo's expression moved slightly, and he smiled slightly.

"What else, still follow the rules."

Gu Chen happily played with his light brain, and did not pay attention to the conversation between the two people.

Leng Su's expression was slightly cold: "All?

Bai Mo sighed softly: "All."

A cold light flashed in Leng Su's eyes, and when he came all the way just now, he had already secretly probed the abilities of those people just now.

Among them, there are some people with high abilities, and he really can't bear to fall like this.

But in the last days, it's so cruel.

Bai Mo understood what Leng Su was thinking, sighed, and patted Leng Su's shoulder, also with a helpless face.

In fact, what Leng Su didn't tell Gu Chen before was that what he first told Gu Chen was actually the rules shortly after the end of the world began.

However, with the gradual spread of the apocalypse, until now, zombies are constantly mutating.

The zombies that are now raging on the periphery of the base, constantly trying to break through the protective network of the base and enter the base, are actually no longer the zombies of the initial apocalyptic outbreak, but the second generation of zombies that have been transformed by the virus again.

The crystal nucleus of the first generation of zombies is transparent and white.

And the combat power is not so strong, after the humans awakened their abilities before, it was more than enough to deal with them.

But later, with the spread of the end times, zombies also evolved under the influence of many factors, thus forming the current second generation of zombies.

The crystal nucleus of this zombie has turned into a translucent pale yellow.

Because the first generation of zombies was modified by a virus, they only carried the virus on their bodies.

If you are bitten, as long as you control it in time, or dig up the bite immediately, you can avoid it.

Soon after, Researcher Li and Researcher James of the American Base successfully researched the antidote for the first generation of zombies.

But later, as humans continued to grow stronger, I don't know what the specific reason was, these zombies underwent a second mutation, and eventually formed the current second-generation zombies.

The toxicity of this second-generation zombie is completely ineffective when dealt with with the antidote of the first-generation zombie.

Second-generation zombies are more difficult to deal with and more toxic than first-generation zombies.

So much so that until now, Researcher Li, the most famous researcher in Asia, and Researcher James, the leading researcher in the Americas, have not yet developed antiviral agents.

And I don't know if it's a human delusion, I always feel that these zombies, as if they have thoughts, are much smarter than the first generation of zombies.

At least the first generation of zombies will do nothing but attack, bite and eat humans.

And they all go alone one by one and never get together. Sometimes, if there are no humans for food, or whatever, they will even bite each other.

But after the second generation of zombies mutated again, when they appeared. They all appear collectively, or at least two people will appear together.