dont stop please keep going until am full....

Warning
Smut 18++
Degrading
Cuss words
And gay
Ranpoe
Author note
This is my first time writing smut ima try my best :)
The book

ranpo then Kiss poe and slide his tounge in poe mouth as poe whimper
"Mhmm~~" poe whimper as ranpo broke the Kiss with a Sting of saliva
He then started to undress poe as he started to Kiss his Neck and bite his neck after both of them were naked as ranpo bit hard on poe neck that made poe moan loud "A-AH!~~~" poe moan as he lay in the bed ranpo then got down on all fours and started to lick poe dick and started to suck Harder each suck "NGH!~~ MHMM~~ AHH~~ R-RANPO PLEASE S-SLOW D-DOWN~~~" poe moan so loud that the Windows glass might break after he came into ranpo mouth and ranpo swallow as he lifted poe legs and put his 12 inch dick in him as he went rough poe keep moaning loud as he coulnt hold his moans "good boy~~ your doing so good~~~"ranpo said with a smirk he then found poe sweet spot he then slam in him harder hitting his prostitun(idk how to spell) "A-AHHHH~~R-RANPO PLEASE NGHH~~~P-PLEASE S-S-SLOW D-DOWN~~~~ NGHHHH~~~ MHMMM~~~" poe moan loudly as ranpo slammed into him so rough this happen for 15 hours as they had 15 rounds(cause why not?) As poe came for the 16th time (hehheeh) and ranpo came for the 15th time as he then pull out the cum dripping from poe hole as poe breath loudly as he then passed out ranpoe then carry him to the bathroom put a warm water and clean him as he then when and clean the floor cause cum was all over it he then change the bed sheets and then when to bath with poe then he out some of his clothes on him then both of them when to sleep.
(To be countinu:) )