Who's That Skeleton?

Story continues with after the person calls himself as The Watcher teleporting himself to top that Ink and Error doesn't understand. Ink and Error was questioning this until Ink realizes that Error able to talk normally. Error tells Ink that, The Watcher guy force him to drink a option and this is made him able to talk. However, there are still some question left, that they needed to answer. Ink got his brush and this time he's able to use his Ink powers.

Ink:"Okay, i need to go now."

Error:"Wait, where are you going? He said that we have to fulfill our mission about our multiverse. Doesn't this is technically mean that we need to continue, where we fighting?"

Ink:"He technically stop you and also defeated you, which is i win that battle without i want. Our mission about battle is done and also... I need some answers about him. Nightmare, Reaper and Core possibly knew a few things about him."

Error:"Okay... You have a point, squid. Then i will ask to Nightmare, he doesn't like you much, you know. And you can go to Core, they don't want me to find about the Omega Timeline, yet... Reaper is the last guy we need to ask. He can be agressive sometimes, you know..."

Ink:"Okay then, see you after finishing the question, Error."

Error:"You to... squid."

Error doesn't muchly and some moments, always doesn't like to agree with his enemy that keeping him stop from destruction. But he was sure that, need some informations about this new tall Sans guy.

-Informations found by Error-

Error enter the Nightmare Castle and searching up for him. While he's try to found him, Killer try to sneakly attack him but fail. Error quickly reflected the sneak attack and tier him with strings.

Error:"Where's your boss?"

Killer:"Why would i tell you, buddy?"

Error:"Look... I need to talk with him about something serious. There's a Sans that Ink and i don't know and we need to found some informations about with him."

Killer:"Self-Claimed The god of Destruction and Self-Claimed Protector of AU's... Working together? That's new, i guess."

Error doesn't want to lose anytime with Killer, which is he left him alone as tied. He continue to walk in main corridors until, he enters the Nightmare room. Nightmare sitting on his throne, look at Error like he's waiting him.

Nightmare:"It's not normal to see you around here, Error."

Error:"Let me guess, you sense my negativity, while Killer attack me?"

Nightmare:"That's correct. However, i felt before a negativity before Killer attack you as well. But to make sure, i send him."

Error:"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I want to know something from you."

Nightmare:"I can, unless you joi-"

Error:"There's a tall skeleton like Thought Sans but slighty small. He wears a dedective suit and a gray scarf. Also he has a plague doctor mask on his face. He proanounce himself as, The Watcher. You know him?"

Error moved from his throne, look at Error in disbelief. Error already realized, Nightmare knows something about with The Watcher.

Nightmare:"...You...You know him?"

Error:"Not really. He saved Ink from before i about to kill him with my strings. And then fight with me. He was fast... Not like reflexes, we have. He's actually fast while running. I able to hit him but only his upper right arm. However after i hit him his right arm, some-"