Characters

Alias: Diablo/ El Diablo
Quirk: Xiuhtecuhtli
Oscar Ishioka, known as "El Diablo", has the ability to control and create fire. Believed to be passed down to the eldest son for generations after the Aztec god of fire mated with a human woman.
Oscar's grandfather fled to Japan after being persecuted out of Mexico. Oscar's mother married a Japanese man and died giving birth to him, his quirk manifested as he was being born, he burned her and the hospital down just seconds after being born. His father resented him and threw him out onto the streets when he was 12. Oscar instantly started serving under the Xiong Triad

Alias: Xiong
Quirk: Stare
Hei Xiong, leader of the Xiong Triad, had the ability to control someone telepathically for 30 seconds after making eye contact with them.
Xiong immigrated from China to Japan as a young adult and started to grow his criminal empire. He fell in love and had a daughter, but his marriage didn't last long as his wife left him and her daughter. Although he was a very powerful man he always made sure to look after his daughter, taking care of her and teaching her how to take care of business.

Alias: Reina
Quirk: Obey
Y/N Xiong, known as Reina, had the ability to make anyone do her bidding after making eye contact with them.
Y/N Xiong is the only child of Hei Xiong. Growing up affiliated with her father's business didn't leave her with many career opportunities but it wasn't like she cared much about it. She enjoyed seeing the fear in people's eyes knowing who's daughter she was. Y/N and Oscar grew up together, he was the one who started calling her Reina as she was slowly becoming queen of the streets. When Y/N's dad died she inherited the family business and started expanding the Xiong business.

AHHHHHHH, ITS BEEN ALMOST FIVE YEARS SINCE IVE WRITTEN ANYTHING MY HERO ACADEMIA RELATED.

I've been marinating this idea for a while so please, enjoy. Last My hero book I wrote was for a hero... So now it's time for the villains 😈😈😈