•Fengqing•

□ suggustive (not smut)
□ Feng Xin is always teasing Mu Qing
□ OOC mu qing I think?
□ Bambino( Italian)->baby
□ warning for foul language, I mean do I really need to explain? it's Feng Xin and Mu Qing
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
It's been a long week. Feng Xin and Mu Quing had finally just gotten back from said week long mission. But of course right after they had to do a mission report, nothing new for them but they were tired.
" Feng Xin! Do your own damn reports and be quite! Your stupid voice is distracting me!"
He shoves Feng Xin off harshly, causing him to fall on his ass.
" Oh? Is my voice really that distracting for you?" Feng Xin asked, teasingly.
" Yes it is! Now stop distracting me! Asshole!" Mu Qing huffed in annoyance.
" But I'm not even doing anything
Mu Qing~ "
He glared at Feng Xin before turing back to his reports.
"Mu Qing ... how could you he so cruel to me! After all I did to help you today..." Feng Xin pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.
" Don't care..."
He says he doesn't care, but still spares him a quick glance before going back to his report. Feng Xin huffs as he pushes himself off the floor, going back to his table to fill out his remaining reports. And just as Mu Qing asked, didn't talk. Though he was humming a quite tune.
Once Feng Xin finished his reports, he's sitting behind Mu Qing holding him gently. Careful not to agrivate the wounds he has on his stomach.
" A-Xin!"
Feng Xin immendently let go, worried that he had hurt his partner. But he realized that was not the case when he felt heat radiating off of him.
" What's wrong bambino? Getting flustered now are we? How cute." Feng Xin teased, placing kisses all over the side of Mu Qings neck.
" F-Feng Xin! Please.....- I have to finish-"
Mu Qing could barley speak, his mind going blank the more Feng Xin kissed him. His body burning, it was to much.
" You can finish the damn report tomorrow bambino~ come lay down with this one yeah?"
Mu Qing meekly nodded, not trusting his voice. His legs wobbled as he stood, quickly grabbing hold of Feng Xins arm.
" Oh? Falling for me once again Mu Qing? Can't say I'm surprised though, I am quite handsome."
Mu Qing gave him the bird, walking over to the bed, waiting impatiently for his lover. It's as if he was walking slow on purpose, just to tease him even more.
" Hurry the fuck up before I drag your ass over here myself!!"
Feng Xin is now standing between his legs, shaking his head at Mu Qing.
" Ah what a shame... such vulgar words coming from such a pretty mouth."
Feng Xin lifts Mu Qings chin up with two fingers. He's looking up to Feng Xin, his eyes practically begging Feng Xin to kiss him. Feng Xin is looking down, adoring the way Mu Qing looks. Eyes pleading, a deep blush across his face.
" Don't look at me like that you asshole!"
He tries to move his head away but Feng Xin's grip tightens so he can't.
" I don't think that's how you wanna talk to the person your begging to kiss you now is it? Can you be a good boy and ask nicely?"
Feng Xin leans in close, right next to his ear,
" Just ask me nicely, that's all you have to do bambino~"
" Fucking asshat..." Mu Qing grumbles,
" I'm sorry? Wanna say that again Mu Qing?"
Feng Xin's hand slid down to Mu Qings throat. Putting the slightest bit of pressure on his throat makes him a gasping mess, and red in the face. (Not due to the lack of oxygen, don't worry;)
" A-Xin!... M'sorry! I'll be good, promise! Please...I'm being good now aren't I?"
" Yes, your being good now. Would my bambino like his kiss now?"
Mu Qing hummed, growing impatient again. Feng Xin is always being a tease. Inching closer but very slowly, like a sloth. Or a least that's how it felt to Mu Qing anyways.
" A-Xin!!!"
" Okay okay, I'll stop."
Feng Xin cupped Mu Qing's cheek, leaving small kisses all over his face until he laughs.
" Ah there it is, my bambino's laugh."
" Mmm, A-Xin, I still didn't get my kiss. I'm still waiting."
Feng Xin acted confused, messing with him.
" I'm not sure what you mean Mu Qing? I just gave some, did that not satisfy you, your highness?"
" You know what I want! Stop fucking teasing me and give me a proper kiss you brat!"
Mu Qing yelled, grabbing the front of Feng Xin's robe pulling him down towards him.
" my oh my, someone's getting angry aren't they?"
Mu Qing leaned forward and kissed Feng Xin, it was soft and gentle despite there earlier actions. It went on for a few minutes before Feng Xin broke the kiss briefly,
" Jump up. I'm tired of standing"
Following his command, Mu Qing jumped up wrapping his legs around his waist. Feng Xin supported Mu Qing as he went back to the bed. Falling back onto the comfy bed, Mu Qing on top of him. His hands started to roam, trying to discretly open the top of his robe.
" Hmm? Mu Qing? Whatcha doin there?"
Feng Xin asked, teasing him again tonight. He didn't care, it's just that Feng Xin typically initiates those kinds of things. It just caught him off guard was all.
That made him Mu Qing stop completely, cursing at himself internally. Thinking that he had bothered his A-Xin.
"Fuck...shit I-I'm sorry." Mu Qing fixed Feng Xin's robe hastily, then pushes himself off of Feng Xin.
Feng Xin sat up, looking at Mu Qing worried.
" Bambino? What happened?"
He can sense his lover is spiraling down in his thoughts. Mu Qing sat there, glaring at his own hands.
Feng Xin waved his hand in front of his eyes before grabbing Mu Qings hands, as to not startle him.
" A-Xin...I'm sorry...I'm sorry"
Tears had begun to fall at a rapid pace. This obviously alarmed Feng Xin.
" Mu Qing, it's okay, your okay. Look at me bambino"
He shook his head, his bangs falling to cover his face.
" Please? Let me look at you. Whatever it is, you can tell me."
Mu Qing looked up, seeing Feng Xin through the gaps of his hair. Feng Xin moved his hair behind his ear.
" There we go, there's my pretty boy." Feng Xin said it with such admiration, with love, it made Mu Qing cry harder. He believed he wasn't worthy of his love. Who would love the cold hearted Genral Xuan Zhen?
" I made...I made A-Xin uncomfortable...A-Xin didn't want to be...be touched by this lowly one... and I-"
" uh uh, nope don't do that Mu Qing. Listen to me okay, you did not make me uncomfortable understand. Not one bit, you understand me? And please dont refer to yourself as a lowly one, your not lowly. Your highly, your highness." Feng Xin, held his face in his hands wiping away his tears.
" This one didn't...offend A-Xin?"
" Of course not! Why are you thinking thes things Mu Qing?"
" A-Xin seemed... rather bothered that I had tried to touch him in that way..."
" Ah Bambino...No, no no. You misunderstood me. I was messing you. I think I teased you to much tonight bambino, I apologize.And it's late as well, you must be tired...
I was just surprised you tried to initiate something like that, it's just typically me who does. I should have not done that to my Bambino, will his highness forgive me?"
" mhm, his highness does" After a while Mu Qing speaks up again, quite softly,
"So A-xin really isn't bothered by me?"
" No Mu Qing, never."
Feng Xin pushed back Mu Qings bangs and placed a kiss on his forehead.
" And Mu Qing, one question before we go to sleep"
" Hmm?"
" Why do you think I would have of been bothered by you touching me? We've done much worse~"
Mu Qing let out an audible gasp
" F-FENG XIN!!!"
Mu Qings face lit up like a Christmas tree, smacking Feng Xin.
" What~ am I wrong Bambino~"
" I-No- SHUT UP!!"
" Love you to Mu Qing~"