Misunderstanding •FengQing•

The palace of Nan Yang was bustling with people and his junior officals. Feng Xin was in his personal chamber, just about to leave to go meet with My Qing to talk about an upcoming mission they shared. But someone had thrown open his doors. It was one of his subordinates, Mo Zhun. ( Random name, not within the actual show/novel)
" General Nan Yang I-"
" Mo Zhun,how many times have I told you to NOT come into my personal chamber. There are very select few who may enter, you are not one."
The subordinate Mo Zhun stepped closer, ignoring his General's demand for him to get out.
" Listen General I-"
" Is it urgent business? Is anyone harmed?"
" Well no, but-"
" Then if it's not urgent, get the fuck out! You are not allowed to be-"
Feng Xin was cut off... by a kiss. From Mo Zhun....
First he was frozen from shock, then pure panic had set.
Mu Qing and one of his guards stood in the door way. Mu Qing was hurt from what he saw, if anyone else looked at Mu Qing they just would have thought it was just his normal stoic expression.
But Feng Xin was different, knew him longer than anybody else. He saw the hurt in his eyes, the look of betrayal.
Feng Xin pushed Mo Zhun off, causing him to fall on the floor.
" Get him the fuck out of here! I do not wish to ever see him in my palace ever again!" He yelled at the guard, storming past Mo Zhun and the guard, trying to catch up with Mu Qing. He had walked off moments before.
" Xuan Zhen!! Come back!"
" Mu Qing!"
Mu Qing ignored him, pushing open the palace doors of Nan Yang. Ignoring all of the bows and hello's from the subordinates he passes.
Mu Qing finally reaches the place he has been rushing to, it was a small pond hidden in the back of his own palace. He sits in front of the pond, running his fingers through the water,watching the water move gracefully. He does one quick glance around the pond to make sure he was alone....then he brakes. Tears fall from his face, leaving water mark stains on his robes.
" I don't understand...I don't understand him! Stupid Feng Xin! Stupid...Stupid! Why do you do this to me A-Xin..."
He fall's on his back, covering his eyes with the sleeves of his robe, tears slow for a while.
" Fuck! Fuck... why am I even crying... it hurts...why does my heart ache..."
" Qing'er... thought I would find you here"
Mu Qing jolts up, staring at him with blurred eyes. He wipes away his remaining tears with his sleeve,his face warming up, embarrassed.
" Go away Feng Xin! I don't wanna see you or your stupid face! Wouldn't you rather spend your time kissing that fucking subordinate! Huh?! Wouldn't you!"
Mu Qing was holding Feng Xin by the front of his robe, clenching it in his fists. His eyes burned, but he refused to cry in front of Feng Xin, he would not show him that he was vulnerable.
" are you done now? Can I explain?" Feng Xin asked, in soft and gentle tone.
" Explain?! What is there to fucking explain Feng Xin! I-I find you kissing a guy in your personal chamer... your own fucking subordinate or whoever! You- you confuse me you know that!"
Mu Qing released Feng Xin, now Mu Qing was pacing around the pond, running his fingers through his hair, still yelling at Feng Xin.
" I don't understand...I don't...You act all nice to me, you care for me, you even say you love me! But-but when I saw you...with him, how can I-"
Mu Qing crumples to the ground, head hanging low, silently crying. He could no longer hold back his tears.
Feng Xin treads carefully, making his way over to Mu Qing. He sits down in front of him, placing his hand on his shoulder. Mu Qing lifted his head, looking a Feng Xin with teary eyes, hurt and confusion still lingered.
" Qing'er...what happened earlier, what you saw was a misunderstanding. Just let me explain."
" Fine"
Before Feng Xin started he picked up  Mu Qing, having him wrap his legs around his waist.  Feng Xin ran his hand along Mu Qings back in a soothing matter as he moved them to sit beneath a cherry blossom tree.
Those gentle touches were almost enough to put him to sleep. He nuzzled his way to Feng Xin's neck without realizing.
" Qing'er~ falling asleep on me?" Feng Xin teased,
" No... just Hurry up with your explanation Feng Xin. I want to understand why..."
" Qing'er listen, about what happened earlier, he was Mo Zhun a new subordinate put into my palace. He's an odd one... anyways, he just barged in my chamber, I was actually on my way to see you."
Feng Xin paused, tapping Mu Qings nose before continuing.
" He barged in, you know that very few people have the right to enter my room," Feng Xin cupped Mu Qings check wiping away the few tears that remained from earlier.
" I asked if it was urgent business for him to come barging in my room, he told me no. I told him to get out, multiple times. But he just...he kissed  Me. Mu Qing I-"
" D-Did you like it? When he...kissed you? Did you- Do you like him?"
Mu Qings hands trembled as he lightly clutched the front of Feng Xin's robes. His heart racing, waiting anxiously for his reply.
" No. Absolutely not. It was disgusting, I only...I only like your kisses Qing'er, I promise. I love you."
Feng Xin pulled him even closer, giving him a hug. Mu Qing was hesitant, he always has been with physically contact, but Feng Xin's was okay...he thinks. Mu Qing wraps his arms around Feng Xin,holding him tightly.
" So, it was all one big misunderstanding right... y-you and that guy..."
" Yes, one big misunderstanding. I promise you. You trust me yes?"
"Yes I do..."
" Good, I'm glad."
It was silent for a while, Mu Qing was rubbing the fabric if his robe between his thumb and his index finger, a nervous habit he has.
"I-I think I'm going to head back now..."
" Qing'er, if you want me to stay with you all you have to do is ask me."
Mu Qing flushed red with embarrassment.
" I- I-you! How do you do that! I fucking hate it..."
" What? You mean being able to read you like a book? You do it to me to Mu Qing, don't act like you don't!"
Mu Qing huffs, shaking off Feng Xins hand from his wrist, it wasn't a tight grasp to begin with.
" Then hurry up if your coming with me!!"
Feng Xin laughs, pushing himself off the ground, walking next to Mu Qing.
" Say, would Qing'er indulge me with something?"
" What? What do you want?"
" Let me take you out. Like to dinner...if your not bothered by it..."
Feng Xin rubs the back of his neck nervously, that was his nervous habit. It was silent for a few moments, Feng Xin feared that he may have crossed the line.
" Alright...let me just change my robes out then we can go."
Feng Xin smiled brightly,
" Okay! I'll walk with you back to your palace."
Feng Xin was very giddy, happy that Mu Qing agreed to go with him.
A few moments gave passed and now they both arrived at Mu Qings palace. Feng Xin found his way onto Mu Qings bed as he waited. Mu Qing was skimming through his closet wanting to find an outfit he found presentable for this date? Was it date??
" Feng Xin..."
" Hmm? What's up Qing'er?"