Chapter 19

Bella's P.O.V
The next morning, I went upstairs and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a shower, I got dressed. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My stomach was not getting big because I got rid of the baby. I walked over to my window to see who was outside. I saw Charlie getting in his car to go to Billy's for the day. While looking out the window, it looked nice outside for being a raining state. It was sunny but a little cold. I walked back into my bathroom and blow dried my hair and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked back out of the bathroom, walked downstairs to grab something to eat, and sat down at the table. I saw a note at the table and picked it up to read. My plans were changed I will be at Billy's all day. I will be back around six. I would figure something to do today. After I finished eating, I got up to wash my dishes, but suddenly my house phone rang. I walked over to pick it up to see who it was.
"Swan residence." I said.
"This is Jacob." Jacob said.
"Hey, Jacob."
"So what are you doing today Charlie is coming to my house, so I was wondering what you're doing today?"
"Hum, I don't know I haven't decided yet."
"Oh, how about I come over there, and we can figure out something to do together?"
"OK see you when you get here."
"OK."
I put the phone up and walked back to the kitchen to finish washing my dishes. After I finished, I walked back up the stairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I walked out of my bathroom, and suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I rushed downstairs to get it. I answered the door and saw Jacob right in front of it.
"That was fast." I said.
"It only took me fifteen minutes." Jacob said walking into my door.
"True."
I closed the door behind me and then he pulled me close to him and kissed me softly on the lips. I loved when Jacob made the first move it was so romantic. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. After a minute, he pulled away, and I pulled away too.
"So what do you want to do?" Jacob asked.
"I don't know what do you want to do." I said grabbing both of his hands.
"I don't know I came here because I didn't want to stay with the two people yelling at the TV at my house."
"It is beautiful today we can go into town and do something."
"Sure."
"OK, I'll be right back stay right here while I go get my stuff." I said rushing up the stairs.
I got up the stairs, walked into my room to my closet, grabbed tennis shoes, put those on, grabbed my purse, and headed downstairs. I then saw Jacob at the bottom of stairs waiting for me.
"Ready to go?" Jacob asked putting his arms around my waist.
"Yes." I replied.
"So let's go."
He opened the door for me.
"Thank you." I said.
"You're welcome." Jacob replied.
We walk out to my truck, but he instead walked over to his motorcycle.
"Let's take my motorcycle so that you don't have to get your truck out." Jacob said.
I walked over to him, he handed me his other helmet to put on, and I strapped it on my head. He also put his helmet on when he got on. After he got on, I got on behind him and put my hands on his waist to hold on.
"OK hold on." Jacob said.
"I'll try." I said.
We pulled out of my driveway and headed into the town of Forks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted picture of Jacob and Bella.