Gunnen

Assalamualaikum lovelies ! Hope you all are doing good by the grace of Ar Rahman .I am extremely sorry that despite assuring of being regular ,I ended up vanishing again .But believe me I had reasons .My grandfather passed away in October (Please pray for his magfirat and may Rabbi grant him Jannah ) and brutality happening in Palestine where I don't think even brutality even fits what devastation is happening on such wider and in your face way yet no one stopping it,just took away my every urge to write or even to edit .It's frustrating ,heartbreaking just thinking that losing a single family member had us all feel broken ,I can't even imagine myself or decipher how our beloved brothers and sisters losing their entire family in mere seconds would be feeling .But I know even when no one is stopping this ,Allah would never let this go .Every tear ,every cry ,every drop of blood will be compensated .Hasbulnalllahu wa ni'mal wakeel .

Well coming to updates ,though I haven't started writing yet ,just managed to edit this chapter .I am still drowning in a lack of motivation. Anyways ,please I know you all already do but before beginning this chapter make a quick deep dua for our brothers and sisters in Palestine .

****

*Gunnen is a Dutch word meaning to find happiness in someone else's happiness cause that's how much you love them.

This is the chapter a continuation of previous chapter ,so read it earlier before excursing out on this one ...

___________________________________

Amidst the quiescent mist ,the dainty new born rays strained through ,becoming more refined and feeble as they embraced the cold earth hustling a sense of drowsiness in the air.Except the distant chirps echoing in the surrounding ecosystem and occasional murmurring of fallen leaves against the softs pecks of winds ,there was a blooming silence. Unlocking the black gate and opening it fully ,Khaled walked back to his car inhaling the freshness and beauty of the yawning morning but as he opened the car door ,he heard ,

"Aren't you leaving too early even by your everyday routine ?". Khaled tilted his head and like the most natural process ,even more than photosynthesis occuring around them in the viridisecent empires, a smile curved on his face seeing Emaan standing with Maryam in her arms and with slight push of his fingers,he closing the car door, walked towards her asking,

"You woke up ?".

With white veil still wrapped around her from the time of fajr salah ,her left cheek a bit more rosier due to the pillow marks over her bare fresh face and still holding remnants of sleep in her lethal eyes and pink lips that never needed any worship of cosmetic .Just like the far stretched earth sighing out at the touch of warm caress ,Khaled also let out a audible sigh at the sight of his wife ,who dazzled so brightly that even rays of sun seemed just mere background while little Mimi was the shiniest star accentuating his moon's beauty .

Standing at a step distance away from her ,Khaled replied to her earlier question ,

"I have got more cases to deal today especially the emergency cases that came last night !". Khaled stroked Maryam's head who was enjoying the view on her side .Confused or enthralled you could never know what that little brain of her's was conjuring .

When sensing the deathly gaze ,Khaled eyes turn to Emaan making him fondle her head lovingly instead while saying ,

"Don't give me that look?".

"What look ?". Emaan frowned raising her head at him .

"That look of sympathy ,I prefer love !". Khaled stated as a matter of fact .