Spend time with two of you (cont. 2)

Barbara goes back into the house and has her dogs go into their play room and her parrots put into their cage as she goes to her room and closes her door

Barbara goes back into the house and has her dogs go into their play room and her parrots put into their cage as she goes to her room and closes her door. She is starting to feel a wave of guilt flowing around her entire body. She quickly goes on her bed. She starts to cry softly to herself as her bubble tears fill up one by one the room and soft pops can be heard. Barbara then starts turning over in her bed looking up at the ceiling as her bubble tears still floating around and some goes out from her tired eyes.

 Barbara then starts turning over in her bed looking up at the ceiling as her bubble tears still floating around and some goes out from her tired eyes

As she was still laying, She hears her phone notification sound. She sits up and opens the BFDI chat and goes through the list and sees Bryson's message. She opens his chat and sees that Bryson texted: "You ok? I heard Ruby was upset earlier...". Barbara then texts him back: " Come over and I'll talk with you about this. I'll clean the house so you won't have to deal with allergies from my dogs." Barbara then turns off her cellphone and goes to quickly clean out every inch of her house. An hour and a half later, Bryson knocks on the door and Barbara opens the door and let's Bryson in. Bryson is wearing his suit and helmet gear for protecting himself from her dogs. Barbara gives him a look and crosses her arms. Bryson looks at Barbara and saids "What? You can't always be at a little cautious!" Barbara taps her foot. "A loittle?" Bryson then looks at himself in one of Barbara's mirrors in the living room. "Ok... I went overboard..". He then takes off his protection gear. Barbara just softly chuckles to herself Bryson goes over to Barbara and then asks "So you something you wanted to talk about?" Barbara then suddenly starts to feel the wave of guilt coming over her again and she starts to run towards the stairs going up the stairs and going towards her room. Bryson follows her telling her to stop but by the time he arrives upstairs, she is already in her room with the door closed. Bryson opens her door and sees Barbara in her bed crying softly to herself. Bryson goes over to her sitting on the bed next to her and put a hand on Barbara's back and rubs her back. Barbara looks up at Bryson and sees Bryson motioning her for a hug and Barbara lounges on Bryson and she cries a little louder. Bryson hugs her back. "It's ok.. it's ok." Barbara calms down and clears her tears with the help of Bryson clearing them for her. "*sniffs* Oi'm soirry! Oi'm just..." Barbara gets interrupted by Bryson saying "No I don't mind. Take your time if you want.." Barbara calms down and takes a deep breath. "Oit's just that Oi feel bad for not spending a loit of toime on Roiuby loike Oi shoiuld of been." Bryson understands this so because he's noticed that Ruby often complains about her spending time with him more and sometimes he can sense her watching them. "I understand that.. I know it's hard to spend time with more than one person myself. I mostly used to spend time with Rockwell before we split up and I do miss him.. and then after Samson and I were eliminated, he and I started to hang out together and once our show finished, I did went back to hang out with Rocky again and then going back with Samson and mostly it got hard for me to spend time with them both.. I wished that I thought of spending time with both of them together before Rocky got eliminated." Barbara then starts to feel her eyes sparkling with that idea. "BROIYSON YOU'RE A GENIUS!!" She jumps up floating in mid air. Bryson looks at her confused. "What?" Barbara looks at him smiling. "Oi could spend time with boith of yoiu! Thoit woiay Oi don't hoive to feel boiad for not spending toime woith yoiall together!" Bryson smiles at seeing Barbara happy. "Yeah! Let's do it!" He saids going towards Barbara and they both hug each other and kiss softly on the lips for a couple of seconds and they both go down. Barbara still has her dress on and saids to Bryson "Moiybe Oi shoiuld get out of this.."