~chapter two ♤interview~

10:00 p.m.

Korals pov:

I got to the building, it didn't look too bad.
I walked inside and walked around the building, looking for the main office, I look around the place, it's an arcade, pizza place, it's looks pretty cool through. After awhile I found the main office where then manager is, I knocked at the door and someone answered
"Come in"
I opened the door, there's a man sitting behind and office desk, his hair is black and Grey strikes, and he's wearing read glasses, his desk is organized and tge was a gold name tag on his desk that said, 'Dave Afton'

"Hi, I'm here from the nightgurad interview"
"Oh ok have a seat miss"
I sat in the seat across from him and the interview started

*Time Skip*

"Congrations Ms.jones you got the job" Mr. Afton said "oh thank you" I shook his hand  and he started telling me what I need to know "alright Ms. Jones, you start tomorrow you shifts starts at 12 P.M to 6 A.M, all you gotta do is make sure no one breaks into the building, but even though I'm telling you this no their's someone who gonna call you on you're shifts anyway  he's a nut job.. " he states "he works at a different and he's your guide to this place, he works in in a different fazbears location, he used to work here, his name is phone guy" dave said.a "phone guys a werid name" I said "well that's what we call him at least"
"We?"
He rolled his eyes, "the staff" he said with a slight annoynce in his voice "Oh my bad"
"You should leave now, and Don't be late tomorrow . Got it?" He leaned forward on his desk "understood"  I said 'is he tryna intimidate me?' I stood up "have a good night Mr. Afton" I told him "you too" he replied.

I through the building and I look to the left where the animatonics, there's, a purple bunny, brown bear, a chicken , and there another one in his own stage but there a sign in front the says "out of order" I think it was called "pirates cove"

I finally left and I walked into my car and drove off, I went back home. Once I got home I took of my shoes and just walked upstairs, I opened cennas, room down to see if she awake, 'probably not, it 12 by now anyway, she not up at this hour' I looked at her asleep, she looked to be cold and shivering, her blanket's off her. I walked into her room and put her blanket on her then she stopped shivering, and I walked out her room into mine, I changed my clothes then sat in my bed and looked at the wall, 'i hope tomorrow goes good, this job doesn't seem so bad, I wonder if I'll be working with someone there, mm I hope those animatonics are creepy looking, oh well' I laid down and closed My eyes then went to sleep.

THE END OF CHAPER TWO.