Chapter three

The doorbell rings ....

" Why are you here y/n??"

" Mom just nothing"
Y/n pulls her bags with her into the house .

" Whats with the bags?! Why are you here?!"

" I need some space please"

" Y/n tell me , did you and Soobin fight?"

" What do you think?"

Y/n's father comes to them ... 
Mrs Park : Are you seeing this ?? She just came here without any words and now she is just not answering anything!

Mr Park : Y/n , what happened why are you here suddenly? This isn't any holiday or something

Y/n : I need some space that's all

Mrs Park : Why would you need space?! You can spend your time with Soobin right??

Y/n : Hmm what will be left if i spend everything with him ?

Mr park : What kind you answers are you giving ?

Y/n : Why aren't you understanding mom ? Dad? Uh?? Why? I said I need time ... Can you give me few years from yours ? Just few years not more

Mr and Mrs park watched her getting mad at them . They were confused by her words .

Y/n : I know i know...it's ok leave me alone so that I can die alone peacefully

Not even a sec after a slap comes onto her face ...
Mrs park was angry at her for saying rubbish.
" Why are you talking about dying y/n?! "

" BECAUSE ITS TRUE !! I-ITS TRUE MOM !! JUST just one year and you won't be able to slap me anymore... I'll be gone out of your lives"

The parents stood stunned and they could barely guess what happened.

Y/n opens her bag and puts the reports on the table . " These are my reports "

" What is there?"

She opens the page ...," Here written cancer... And it's spreading "

Her mother was in verge of tears

" ... and doctor said that i have nearly one year to live so I am here "

And both of her parents were crying while hugging her.

" Mom, dad , I am fine now but I might lose my memories soon ..then i may not recognise you guys.... before that I want to spend time with you"

" Yes baby tell me what do you want??"
Her father asks.

" Soobin knows this ?"

" He asked me divorce after hearing that I have cancer and now I told him to get out of my apartment"

They didn't further ask about him because they understood that Soobin was a jerk after abandoning her in her worst time.

Y/n's elder brother Sunghoon was also standing there totally broken down in soft tears...

Y/n goes to him and hugs him..." Hoon do you wanna go to Japan ?"

Sunghoon bursts into more tears totally drenching her shirt ...
"Lets have fun ok?"

Y/n nods ....then a family hug where three of them cried and not a single drop escaped from y/n's eyes.

-

It was evening and everyone was waiting for Niki to arrive.

Heeseung: He texted me that he is coming