Chapter 48: Bonds Strengthened 🌟💖

INT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - SECRET CHAMBER - NIGHT

The aftermath of the magical clash leaves the chamber in eerie silence. Little Melanie, wrapped in the arms of Enid and Wednesday, looks at Dove with wide, tearful eyes.

Little Melanie: (whispering) M-Mommy?

Dove Cameron: (teary-eyed) You did it, my love. You're safe.

EXT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - NIGHT

The magical explosion catches the attention of other students and faculty. They gather outside, witnessing the aftermath.

INT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - SECRET CHAMBER - CONTINUOUS

Enid and Wednesday guide Little Melanie to a more secure spot. The trio sits down, enveloped in a shared sense of relief.

Enid Sinclair: (sincerely) You showed incredible strength, Mel.

Wednesday Addams: (nodding) Indeed. You harnessed the love around you.

INT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - PRINCIPAL WEEMS' OFFICE - LATER

Principal Weems, freed from the magical entrapment, addresses the group gathered in the office.

Principal Weems: (grateful) I must commend all of you. This was a dire situation, and your unity prevailed.

EXT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - NIGHT

The news of the incident spreads among the students. Xavier and Tyler, confined in their cells, exchange glances, realizing they've underestimated the power within Little Melanie.

INT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - SECRET CHAMBER - CONTINUOUS

Dove approaches Little Melanie, a mix of pride and concern in her eyes.

Dove Cameron: (softly) You're not just our little one; you're a powerful force of love.

Little Melanie: (whispering) Love... powerful...

INT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - ENID AND WEDNESDAY'S DORM - NIGHT

Back in their dorm, Enid and Wednesday help Little Melanie prepare for bedtime, emphasizing the strength she exhibited.

Enid Sinclair: (tenderly) You're our brave little princess.

Wednesday Addams: (smiling) The darkness didn't stand a chance against your light.

INT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - DOVE'S HOUSE - LATER

As they return home, Little Melanie clings to Dove, her pacifier dangling around her neck. The bond between them has deepened, strengthened by the shared trials.