Chapter 4

(This I Pietro's POV when he meet Amelia)

I was stressed though many other emotions could be added to that. I was worried about my eldest son who was always out in his free time running a vendor stand. Today my company was holding recruitment meetings, I assigned one of the more trusted section leaders to handle. We had probably around 200 applicants however only 150 showed it was narrowed down to ten, I had final say of who to hire. I only needed four so I went through and picked three men and one women. John, Slade, Robert, and Susan just as I was about to call the section leader to my office so he could know who to call Vincent my son barged in.

"Please tell me you didn't hire anyone yet," he asked with a almost manic look on his face. I was very confused but came to the conclusion that he wanted the position bit he couldn't have it he is to young. "Why, do you want it? You know your to young to work here."

He didn't answer me instead he looked at the papers on my desk and asked, "are those the applicants who passed the section leaders recruitment meeting." I was getting annoyed and wanted to be done with the recruitment business already. I didn't even get to answer as he started shuffling through the ten files before snatching one up and shoving it in my face. "Her. Hire her please."

Vincent hadn't asked for anything from me before not even when his mother was alive did he ask for something. I was going to hire her since he had asked and she had passed the meeting so I knew she was competent however I was curious about why this women. "Okay but why do you want me to hire her?"

My son went on to tell me how they were friends and that she had been one of his first costumers. He said that she was always kind and encouraging him to try new things. He also told me that she was aware that he was rich and yet still tipped him and his friends great. She sounded like a very kind women however it seemed odd for a women who was a costumer even if she was kind and a regular to befriend a not even ten year old boy. What he said next had me worried for him. "Remember that time I came home beat up and bandaged," I nodded my head and he continued. "She found me passed out and helped bandage me up that's how we started to be friends."

I told him I would think about hiring her and sent him on his way. I had never seen my son so happy to talk about someone so much its like his face lite up. I called in the section leader and told him who to hire I changed Slade out and instead was hiring Miss. Popescu.

I had forgotten all about Miss Amelia Popescu until I saw her at the work party. Her employment picture did her no justice. She was gorgeous with her curly blond hair and baby blue dress that was matched perfectly with the sliver of her jewelry and shoes. She looked like an angle and I was about to go to her when I got bombarded by a swarm of people. Most of the men tried to play buddy buddy but I new better than to belive that bull shit. As for the women I was revolted at how easily they threw themselves at me, many of them already married. It stayed that way for the majority of the night until I looked up and locked eyes with Amelia.

I finally lost it, I could she the desire in her eyes and also the way she kept trying to fight it she was such a sweet and innocent thing. I knew I would have to make the first move so I immediately got angry at the people around me finally scaring them away. I smirked at her and saw how her knees shook and that she was about to flee so I made a quick approach.

I don't remember what all we said but I remember going up to my hotel room and talking while drinking. I learned a lot about her, she was smart, kind, and only had her mother left. We started kissing and it escalated until we were naked in bed together, I don't think I have to tell you what happened next.

We started going out on dates when we could. We were both busy her with work and collage, and me with work the children as well as my fiancee who would better the business. I kept falling deeper and deeper in love with her. In late may I had to leave as me and my Fiancee Penny were getting married I could tell that Vincent hated her. We went on a week long honeymoon and I wanted to get back to Amelia quickly my excuse for going back so soon was that I had urgent work to be done.

Just as we were about to board the plane I called her and told her I was going to be home and wanted to meet on Friday. I knew I had to spend the next couple of days with Penny so she didn't get suspicious, I also knew that I had to come clean with Amelia she didn't deserve to be treated this way. Things were going good until wensday evening I returned home to find Penny waiting for me. We ended up signing paper work that said we would appear married for twenty years and then divorce, she would get 12.3 million dollars and give her a child of her own. Inturn I would get a alliance with her fathers mafia, one of his bigger businesses and 1.2 billion shares meaning thirty percent in her fathers main business.