Ash

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fated: Grimoires of Knowledge

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to the Fated Wiki for everything you need to know about the Fated fanfic!
This is akin to a wiki for those who needs a refresh or want to learn more about this fanfiction.
Needless to say, there's a ton of spoilers as this is continuously updated to the latest chapter.
So be sure to read the wiki AFTER finishing up to the latest chapter.
With that, hope you guys have a fun time reading!

(Updated up to Chapter 72)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[CHARACTERS]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ash Ketchum

The main protagonist of the Fated fanfiction, a Trainer who dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master while searching to reunite with the person who gave him his dream. He is the biological son of Delia Ketchum and the godson of the mysterious Zacian.

Also known as:
Red (childhood name), Faker (unofficial epithet), Tonelico (birthname by Zacian)

Species: Human (Incarnation)
Gender: Male
Birthday: 10th Lamp (10th October)
Height: 137cm (10 years old), 143cm (11 years old, current)
Weight: 34kg (10 years old), 35kg (current)
Age: 5 years old (start), 10 years old (Kanto arc), 11 years old (current)
Likes: Serena, Battling, Pokémon, Housework
Dislikes: Sweet stuff, Archer
Talents: Cooking, Battling
Natural Enemy: Giovanni (current)
Image Colour: Blood red
Origin: ?

Family members:
Delia Ketchum (mother, deceased), Zacian (godmother), Oak Family (foster)

Appearance:
Ash has unruly raven black hair with a pale complexion. On his cheeks are a pair of birthmarks resembling thunderbolts. He has a slender body but somewhat toned due to his training, especially noticed by Serena. His expressions were described as roguelike and savage during battle whereas he is more relaxed and cheerier most of the time. However, most have called his appearance average with the sole exception being Serena, who calls him handsome.

His most prominent feature are his eyes, which are bloodred in colour. Ash’s eyes are described to be ‘attractive’ as even his close friend, Blue, who usually teases him, admitted so. His eyes are often the reason why Ash accidentally gains admirers.

During the Kanto arc, his appearance consisted of a red vest and underneath, a white-collared shirt, as well as denim trousers with red shoes. After thwarting Team Rocket, he wore a cap that’s mostly red with a white visor and a white arch on the front and a similar red vest but with thinner white outlines as well as blue trousers and red shoes with black outlines. He also wore black wristbands and a black sports turtleneck for the cold weather with a black shirt as a spare.

In the Orange Islands arc, he wore a more comfortable blue and white striped T-shirt with brown capris with red outlines as well as loose pockets.

In the Johto arc, he replaces his previous red cap with one that had a symbol resembling a green L, though he seldom wears it due to Pikachu’s liking towards it. He updated his outfit with a blue and white vest from his previous red and black theme due to his dislike for Archer, who wore his previous colours.

Personality:

Due to the trauma of losing his mother, Ash has a constant emptiness in his personality that is not noticeable usually. Attributing himself as the reason for his mother’s death, he adopted a distorted sense of values of helping everyone but never himself as a form of twisted self-loathing. However, Ash himself doesn’t seem to recognize it nor acknowledges his hypocrisy.