Paris

I woke up the next morning to a strong bright ray of the sun

Mierda

I got up took a long hot shower and went over to my closet to get dressed.
I picked out a V lined white silky blouse and a black fitted skirt with black heels and wore my hair down with a black headband with white pearls.

After 20 minutes I arrived at work .
Today I decided that my relationship with Alex was going to be strictly professional.

I hope

I walked into my office and started with my tasks. Anna my work mat came in "hey Madison" I looked up to meet her gaze " hey Anna , what's up?"
" Mr. De Luca is calling for you in his office " I sighed annoyed " ok thank you Anna" I stood up and walked to his office. I knocked "come in" I heard a deep voice say. I walked in and shut the door behind me . I walked to his table and sat down on the chair opposite him

" I heard you called for me Mr. De Luca" he looked up to meet my gaze
" Madison I wo- " I cut him off " please call me Ms. Coleman " he cleared his throat " yes I apologize, Ms. Coleman I would like to discuss about the transfers we've been doing with France in Paris " I nodded " they have been apparently been going very well and , I have been invited to their runway gala on Friday" I nodded " so what that have to do with me ?"
" I've been told to bring a plus-one "
" Ok and ?" I asked
" I would like for you to come with me "

I shook my head " Unfortunately I cannot go with you ,I have plans I cannot cancel " I lied
" It's an order I need you there as my assistant " I shook my head again " I cannot attend I'm sorry " I got up to leave " I will pick you up tonight so we can get there early in order for us to arrive early " I turned around" I'm sorry sir but I don't remember myself agreeing to this " he leaned back on his chair with is legs spread in front of him

Why does have to be so sexy

"Non lo diró Di nuovo , Madison , Tu andrai e quests è l'ultima Volta (I'm not gonna say this again Madison , you are going and that's final) " that's when I knew he was serious and he would not change his mind , cause he only speaks Italian when his being serious or when his playful in a seductive way.

I turned around to face the door again and started walking until I was out . I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I walked to my office to Finnish off the rest of my tasks for the day . When it was time to go home I got up packed my stuff and left . When arrived home I remembered that I had to start packing for the trip to Paris.
I groaned but got up and started packing .

Alex:are you ready I'm picking you up in 20 minutes

I left him on read . I Finnished packing and decided to take a quick shower . When I was done I heard knocking , I quickly put on my towel and went to the door I knew it couldn't be Alex cause there was 7 mins left and I know he's punctual on time . I opened the door only to meet his face " what are you doing here there's still -" I looked on the clock on my wall " 8 minutes left" . I had nothing to do left so I thought I would just arrive early" he looked me up and down " come in , let me go Finnish up "

I moved out of the way to let him in . He walked in and sat on the couch " would like anything to drink" I asked.
" Do you have scotch?" I nodded got out a whiskey glass and poured him a glass . I walked over to him and gave him the glass . I walked to my bedroom to get dressed . I decided to wear a blue tank top with white sweatpants and my white air forces and a black and white jacket that I zipped up to the middle .

I was utterly surprised that he didn't try to seduce or try to come in my room and fuck me . I walked out with my suitcase to the living room . " Hey you ready to go?" He nodded and we left to the airport . I noticed that he was more quiet than usual but I didn't mind it so I just shrugged it off . When we got there . He drove around to the other side to his private jet . I was surprised on how beautiful it looked