THE YOUNG BOY JOINS THE MILITARY

Made by: Ayden, M

The Narrator - Back in the year's in 2370 there was a boy named Tim, he was 6 years old and his dad went to the military. It takes place here  when Tim got out of the living room and did what he needed to do.

Tim - I went to my dad's room to check up on him because I love my dad, I said to him. "Hello dad"

Dad - he looks at me and smiles, dad asks. "Hi buddy, how are you doing today?"

Tim - I responded "I was doing great, I am very happy to see you." Before I looked at his laptop, I saw his tab was open and thought it was a game and said to him. "What are you doing, is it a game?"

Dad - He asked, "No, Tim" laughed and got done with laughing and saying, "I am going to work in the military to fight for my country and save people." I itched my head and I thought it was a hero thing and he saw me making a confused face.
He asked. "you will understand what it is when you get older."
He looked at the window, it was dark out, he says. "Well it's bedtime now, how about you get your rest in the morning."
He walked me to my bedroom and put me in bed.

Tim - I said, "Goodnight dad."

Dad - and he said, "Goodnight buddy."

Tim - The next day I woke up got some breakfast, brush my teeth and take a shower and got out of the bathroom and know is my dad didn't got out his room so I went to dad's room and I didn't see he in his room so I walk to the kitchen to ask my mom where is he, I ask. "Mom, did you know where my dad went?"

Mom - she responded.  "Yes I do."

Tim - I asked mom. "Did he go to do his hero job?"

Mom - she said to him. "It's just like a hero's job but with guns and knives and stuff they need and also that can kill people."

Tim - Tim smiles and says. "Oh that's really cool. One day I am going to be just like my dad or I might see them too."

Mom - look at him with a mad face and say. "I agree, your not going there to kill yourself that a waste of a life."

Tim - I try asking her. "I want to save the world like my dad. If I die I will be happy. I will try, so I can go there when I get older."

Mom -  she yells. "Hell no you're not going to end up like your dad and  other people! If you go there, I'm going to beat your mother fucking ass."

Tim - I say "B-but."

Mom - she stop him from talking and ask "No but, go to your room and do not every talk about this again"

The Narrator - so Tim went to his room and didn't talk about it to her again because he didn't want to get hit, he kept it to himself for a long time back now in 2382 he was 18 years old now he was planning to find a way to leave his mom house.

Tim - Umm, I need to leave my mom's house so , Ican get into that military. I've been dreaming about it for too long.

The Narrator - While thinking and walking around his bedroom he made a plan to get there.

Tim - I went to google and searched up the link to apply, went in and signed up to the military. Now I wait to get an answer.

The voice - He waited 7 day to get a answer from the military
They got him in, he got the location to go there.

Tim - Now I need to get money from my mom to get a taxi to get there. I went to my mom's room where she was sleeping. I walked there with no sound or noises to not wake her up I open the drawer and got her purse i open it and take $100 Dollar bill out of her purse and put it back in the drawer and left mom's room i went back to my room take my phone and check the weather it going to be cold so i a bookbug and put on a coat and i ready to go i call for a taxi to take me to the military and give him $45 Dollars