𝟬𝟮. 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗵𝗶𝗻

❝ Who would take back their words after swearing their lives? ❞

↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲: 𝟮𝟭 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:❥

✰ ┊ CH. 2 ┊ ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

⚠️ Warnings: This will be a long chapter and there will be blood and gore as well. You have been warned. ⚠️

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Sanji was still holding up the marine who looked like he was about to pass out due to the pain and Sanji was almost choking him out. Until a taller but darker-skinned man turns the corner to see Sanji holding up Fullbody. "Oh no! Our customer!" He yelled despairingly as he walked over to Sanji and continued "Damnit! Not again, Sanji!" Sanji looked at him lazily as he still held Fullbody up not putting him down anytime soon.

"What do you think you are doing to our customer?! Can't you see he's a Marine Lieutenant?!" He asked as everyone could hear Fullbody gasping for air. "You're a terrible cook. What makes you think that you can talk to me like that?" (Y/n) sweat dropped hearing the argument between the two. Who would talk to each other like this during a situation?

"A crappy cook like you is calling me bad? Restaurants can't exist without their customers! They're our lifeblood, so we don't want to hurt them the way you seem to keep doing." The taller one shot back and (y/n) moved closer to vouch for Sanji since no one else wanted to do it.

"I can speak for him that he kind of deserves it since Fullbody here was asking for it." (Y/N) placed her hand on her hand on her hip as she looked up to the taller man who made a noise of confusion as he turned to look at her.

"Huh, and who might you be?" He asked before his eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my goodness! You're Titania! The one with many armors!" He screamed out and she wished he didn't because it caught everyone's attention including Fullbody's as he struggled to look at her, but Sanji dropped him to the ground making him grunt in pain.

"She is right. I simply taught him a lesson." Sanji was putting his hands inside his pockets to light his cigarette. "You're gonna regret this... All of you... No restaurant should treat their customers like this... I'll shut you down. Do you hear me?!" Fullbody said from on the floor as his shoulder shook with anger, possibly pain who knows at this point. "I will shut you down! This entire place! This whole restaurant is finished! Do you hear me?!" He finished and looked up but he saw a sword pointed at his neck and looked at the person holding that sword but was met with the coldest glare.

"You got humiliated by your stupidity and trying to impress a woman, then you disrespected the same woman by hurting her." (Y/N) says in the coldest voice that the strongest person would be terrified and she continues, "Then you get angry because you tried to get this place shut down by placing that bug in your soup to blame him. You call yourself a Marine when you use your power to get your way. You are scum do you hear me." She spat out the last part as she pushed the sword closer to his neck.