𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Hi loves, thank you so much for being here!! 💗 I probably know most of you from Instagram, and I really hope you guys like this story. I used as many of your ideas as I could! Please don't hesitate to DM me for ideas on what you would like to happen in the story!! 🫶🏻  love you all, and enjoy!!

insta: @mrshutchersonedits

𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Y/N: nineteen years old, and a local London actress. She's quite grumpy at times but she can be the sweetest thing once you have her heart. She would kill for those she loves. Her home situation is quite tricky, and so getting a job on the new FNAF movie in New Orleans seems like her ticket to world wide fame. She hasn't seen the first FNAF movie though, which might lead to a surprise...

JOSH: Josh is 28 years old in this story. He is like the josh we know, starred in all of the films we know, just a teeny tiny bit younger. He is sweet, caring, and such a golden retriever!

𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬
sunshine x grumpy
enemies to lovers
co stars to lovers
fake dating

(note: I know there is quite the age difference between Y/N and Josh, but I think it could pose for some very interesting dynamics!! So bear with me 💗)

thank you!! and enjoy!! 🫶🏻

P.S thank you so much to @WaywardSister4Ever for giving me great ideas!!