Friend Forever

Trigger warning proceed with caution! Very sensitive topic

Your phone started ringing loudly while you stood in the kitchen making Nutella banana toast. The closer you got to the phone that was on the couch the more notifications you were getting. Multiple texts coming through at the same time and multiple people trying to call you. You immediately thought the worst had happened but ended up distracted with the door opening behind you.

"Hey did you hear what happened?" Ali walks into your apartment followed by Jooho and Jack. Your phone continued to blow up, you scrolled through the notifications to make sure none of them were from Hyungwon or his family before putting the phone down on the table and walking back into the kitchen where all 3 of them were rummaging through your fridge and cupboards.

"No, what happened?" You asked, trying to stay calm cutting up your banana to put on the toast with nutella.

Ali and Jack share a look as Jooho takes the bread and starts making himself nutella and banana toast as well. Jooho was acting kind of odd and his face was pink and puffy with dried tear stains. The suspense was killing you and the tension was uncomfortable.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" Ali glanced over at Jack that gave her a small nod to proceed but with caution.

"One of Hyungwon's best friends passed away. We thought he would be home but he hasn't answered anyone's calls which is probably why your phone is being spammed right now."  You drop the butter knife and run to your phone.

You put the pass code in and swipe and tap the screen a few times until you got to Hyungwon's contact info. You called him twice before you ran upstairs to the room. You put your shoes on, grabbed your purse and grabbed a coat on the way out of the door before Jack, Ali, and Jooho stopped you. You pushed past them and continued down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked, following you down the hall. You didn't entirely know how to answer that since you didn't really know either but you had to go see if Hyungwon was okay.

"To Hyungwon" You replied, getting into the car. Jack pulled you out and opened the door behind the driver's seat. You looked at him confused until he took your keys out of your hand and proceeded to get in the car. Ali sat in the back with you as Jooho was in the passenger's seat.

"Do you know where he could be?" You were about to respond to Jooho when your phone rang and the screen flashed "LOML" with a red heart and a photo of you two kissing. You pressed on the answer button and pressed the phone to your ear.

"Baby where are you? I am going to get you." Your heart broke when all you heard was sniffling. You didn't know how to console him at that moment. "Baby I know what happened and I need you to tell me where you are so I can take you home." You look over at Ali glancing over to Jooho worried while Jack was looking at you through the rear view mirror.

"I'm at his house" Ali overheard his location and gave directions to Jack and Jooho while holding my hand tightly.

"I'm almost there baby okay?" You whispered into the phone, blinking your tears away.

Jack rolled up to the entrance letting us out while he took the car to park. There was a lot of commotion in front of the apartment building. You didn't know if anyone was going to let you in.

"Excuse me Ms, but no one is allowed in." You pushed past the officer and ran into the open door when Hyungwon stood in the middle of the room, blankly looking into the bedroom. There was an eerie feeling in the apartment but the sight of Hyungwon broke you.

Taking a deep breath and staying strong, You slowly approached him placing your hand on his back diverting his attention towards you.He turned his head to look down at you and when he finally processed it was you he broke.  He instantly fell to his knees hugging you tightly as he cried in your embrace. You tried to stay strong but you did not like seeing him like this. It hurt knowing you couldn't take the pain away for him. Letting a few tears fall down your own face, you wiped them away with the back of your hand and continued running your hands through Hyungwons hair.

"Baby we need to go home okay?" You bent your head down and whispered on the top of his head leaving a small peck on his forehead when he looked up at you.

"Okay!" He put his sunglasses on and put his hood up taking your hand as you guided him out of the apartment. Getting to the car Jooho Hugged him tightly silently crying with him. Ali patted your back as you all climbed back into the car.

Hyungwon leaned his head on your shoulder the entire ride back to the apartment. Jack made up the couch so he could sleep there and Ali followed Jooho to the guest bedroom. Hyungwon went straight up the stairs to the shower.

"Babe... I love you" you breathe out standing outside of the shower. The foggy glass could only let you see his figure shaking from crying as the hot water steamed up the bathroom.

"I love you too" He sniffled as he replied back to you.

"I am going to take a few days off and I already told Jack to cancel your next gigs. We will be going to stay with your mom for a while. We can talk more about it later. I am downstairs cooking if you need me okay." You sat in front of the shower for a few minutes in silence. You turned to leave when the water stopped and a pair of arms wrapped around you. You weren't mad about the floor flooding or your clothes getting wet. You were just glad he knew you would always be his safe place.

"Let me dry up and get clothes on I'll come with you... Just please don't leave." You turn around to face him with a small smile.

"I'll wait right there on the bed until you are ready to go down with me okay." He leaned down to kiss you, multiple pecks landed on your lips as he tried not to cry.

"It will be okay right?" He whispers into your hair as he pulls you closer to him.

"It may not seem like it now but I promise it will be eventually."

(A/N: I put off doing this chapter for as much as I could but the more I put it off the deeper I slipped into writers block

(A/N: I put off doing this chapter for as much as I could but the more I put it off the deeper I slipped into writers block. This Chapter is a tribute to our Astro Angel Baby. I hope he is not hurting anymore, Eating whatever he wants, dancing and singing on the top of his lungs, and walking by Seungkwan and the rest of his friends and family. Monsta X was also super close to him and I am glad that everyone that was in his personal life loved him to pieces and I am also glad that ASTRO and AROHA got to spend many years with him. To anyone that was Moonbin biased... I hope you are doing okay, Please never forget him because I will not, and My DM's are open if you need to cry. ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT DOING OKAY PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE REACH OUT TO A PROFESSIONAL. I KNOW ITS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY BUT I LOVE ALL OF MY ALPACAS AND I NEED & WANT ALL OF YOU IN THIS PACK.)