Rapid Fire questions (Chrisberry)

"Are we filming?" Cody asks the camera people. The camera people give a thumbs up.

"Hey, what's up guys? It is Cody Christian here at New York comic con and were about to test our fans knowlegde on all things Teen Wolf. With a game that we like to call Rapid Fire." He says at the camera with big cards in his hands.

Dylan beside him continues his sentence also with cards in his hands, "and the best part is they have no idea they're competing against us."

"I was- Us is," Cody gesturing between himself and Dylan, "Us." Clarifying what Dylan had meant.

It didn't take long to find fans who were willing to participate, but that was because they didn't tell them that they would be playing as well.

"Hey guys would you like to take part in a quiz about Teen Wolf?" Dylan had asked the next people that had walked by.

"Yeah sure we'd love to." It was two girls dressed in elegant dresses. One was taller and wearing a darker wig and the other shorter and wearing a blonde wig.

They got into position and the camera started rolling again.

"Where did Liam and Hayden have their first kiss?" Cody reads from the cards.

"The bus stop, the thing, the bus." Dylan had stuttered through his answer. Cody had made a surprised expression and shook his head.

"No, no, no. The car." The taller girl had said. "Theo's truck."

There was a ding which you would assume that means they got a point.

"UGH." Dylan had doubled over, in embarrassment, behind Cody, grabbing his waist when he stood back up right.

"Ok next question: What did Theo use to poison Scott?" Cody continued.

"Wolfsbane." The taller girl said again.

DING!

"Dyl whats happening, man?" Cody laughed.

"did we start already?" Dylan asked jokingly.

The girls had to get going to another event so Cody and Dylan got other fans.

"What colour are Parrish's eyes?" Cody asked. "supernatural eyes." He clarified.

"Green." The two new girls had said, one right after the other. Sounding a little too confident.

"No, no, no, they're red." The one girl corrected.

"Orange." Dylan finally said.

"Orange." The same girl said a millisecond after Dylan. Dylan jumping up and down with anxiety.

DING!

"Orange. He got that one." Cody told them.

"Who did the sheriff go on a date with?" Cody asked the next question.

"Oh uh, lydia's mom."

"yeah" the other girl agreed.

"Natalie, yeah. It says 'lydia's mom', you're good." cody agreed.

"Damn." Cody remarke looking at Dylan, who was just staring at the ceiling with his hands in his pockets.

"I forgot." Dylan muttered with a small smile.

They got new fans to play the quiz.

Now it was Dylan's turn to ask the question. "Whats the first initial of Stiles' first name?" emphasizing both "Firsts".

"M." Cody answered.

DING!

"Woooo." Cody cheered for himself.