⚔️Chapter 41⚔️

After dinner Y/N helps with the dishes, and stay with Seonghwa in the kitchen for the final part of their journey. Hongjoong stays behind for a moment, explaining to Seonghwa and Y/N they will sail the final 2 out of 3 hours before four of them are going to sleep, while the others keep watch. halfway through the night they'll switch, giving Y/N the chance to sleep the entire night. "I'd like to take second watch with you guys, if you don't mind..." Hongjoong looks at her surprise dbut nods. "okay, if that's what you'd like you get second watch with San, Seonghwa, Yeosang and Wooyoung. I'll call you when your turn starts." Y/N nods and thanks him before he walks up to the deck to the others. Not much later San joins her and Seonghwa. "I heard you're joining us with the watch tonight Y/N! Hongjoong mentioned that we'll be going in early in the morning, so that no one will be awake yet and it's still dark outside." He mentions. Y/N nods, and talks to the two of them for a while before Yunho comes to them. "hey guys, Captain is asking for ya'll to come onto deck before you go sleep." The three nod, and follow him up to deck. Hongjoong greets them, and starts explaining. "so, since the watch is new for Y/N, I'd like to explain a bit. What is going to happen is you're going to sleep for 3 hours, after which Jongho will wake you all up. You get dressed for the day, grab your weapons and come upstairs to us. We explain of we saw anything and if there's anything you need to keep an eye on. After that, we go sleep and you keep watch for the last 3 hours." He looks at Y/N. "Promise me, if you see anything strange or suspicious you warn the others, and come wake me up  okay?" Y/N nods and promises. Hongjoong nods, gives her a kiss on her head and dismisses them all so they can go sleep. The others invite her to sleep with them, so she can wake up at the same time as them. She smiles and nods, going to sleep in Mingi's bed. 

Three hours later, Jongho gently nudges her awake. "hey Y/N, it's your turn for watch." Y/N yawns and sits up. "okay, thank you Jongho." He smiles at her, and starts poking Seonghwa awake who grunts and sits up. He moves on to San and Wooyoung, violently shaking them away. Y/N can't help but laugh at this, waking them up even more. "Jongho I swear one of these days I'm going to kill you for waking me up like that-" Wooyoung groans. All four of them get up and get dressed, grabbing their weapons. They head up silently, finding the others still in their place on deck. Hongjoong greets them, and explains they didn't see anything suspicious during their watch. He wishes them a good watch, asking Y/N to sit with San and goes to bed. Y/N sits down next to San, and watches the sea. "I'm going to miss this..." She softly says. San smiles at her. "I can understand.... I'd miss it too..... But we can always come by and you can atleast come onto the ship for a bit...." he tries to cheer her up a bit. She smiles at him and nods. "I'd really like that... I'll show you guys around the castle then, and the entire island as well. Especially if you come by when I made some changes, and some new laws." San laugh softly. "that's what I like about you. You think of things that can help people, keeping their best interest in mind." She smiles at him, thanking him. They sit in mostly silence for most of the rest of their watch.