Affection (MonoKami) {Ft. Aizawa and Cowell(Aldrin Cowell; OC)}

Aizawa and Aldrin were the only ones who knew about Monoma and Kaminari's relationship, the relationship is beautiful, tiny hugs and kisses in private, small hand holds out and about, it's wholesome. The only flaw in the relationship is how they show their affection. Monoma bullies Kaminari, and Kaminari bites Monoma. It was about 3pm on a Monday, Denki and Neito wanted to go off campus to Neito's house, his parents weren't home. Not that they would have cared who Neito brought home, that would have required them to pay attention. When Denki and Shota were talking about Denki leaving for the rest of the day, Shota was giving him tips on how not to get caught when sneaking out of the parents house. Neito had walked in on the conversation and stood at the door way.

"Remember, quick, quiet footsteps, out the back window, over the fence." Shota recommend.

"Last time he tried to be quiet, he woke up the whole house. The first time my parents acknowledged my existence in years." Neito smirked and held Denki's hand.

"That's what she said." Aldrin giggled.

"I think that's what was implied, Aldrin." Aizawa laughed.

"We haven't done that at my house, he was just laughing too loud." Monoma interjects.

"Interesting, why only specifically at the Kaminari residence?" Shota questions.

"Who said we've done it there either?" Kaminari laughs again.

Shota's questions stopped immediately, he found himself being disgusted, Aldrin: just laughs harder.

"Go, have him back by 10." Aizawa demands.

"Yes sir." Neito nods.

"And no marks. He better be more happy than when he left." Shota sounded more like a father than a teacher at this point, but it was easy for him to want to take care of his students.

"He would look uglier with the marks anyway..." Neito mumbled and looked away, he clearly didn't mean it.

Kaminari and Aldrin giggled and Denki held Monoma's hand. Monoma smiled and walked out with Kaminari, not quite caring if they get caught.

<----->

They walk in silence for a little bit, Kaminari being giddy, he bites Monoma on the shoulder, thank god for the cloth. Monoma winced, but smiled.

"Thank you, amour. You're so sweet to me." Neito smiles.

Denki didn't quite know how to respond, he just kissed Neito on the cheek.

Once they made it to Monoma's house at about 4pm, they walked in. Neito sat Kaminari on the couch, Monoma cleaned up a bit, the normal routine. Monoma cleaned the house, but stopped to get Kaminari a blanket. Once Denki was all cozied up, Neito went back on his cleaning spree. He swept, mopped, vacuumed, even wiped down the counters. The place never gets cleaned when Monoma is away, but when he gets back, he makes sure everything gets done. The dishes, the laundry, the cleaning of the bathrooms. Monoma enjoys every moment of it, it makes his parents smile when they get home, they know their son has come home, they don't care, but at least the family name isn't being diminished with a death. No matter to Monoma though, he loves to see his parents smile, no matter how wicked it is. Kaminari had fell asleep in the time Monoma had been doing chores, it was about 8pm now. How peaceful Denki looked.. Neito adored him, he wished he could show it better. He always had the words to be nice in his head, it was just so hard for them to come out. He wanted to tell Denki how much he meant to him, how much he made the dusty blonde's heart melt, how every time they hung out, it made a new memory that was going to be forever cherished, that how no matter how harsh or rude Monoma acts, he means the opposite, he truly loves Denki, he just doesn't know how to show it properly. While Denki sleeps, Monoma is sat at the table, writing all of his thoughts on paper, which is proving to be more difficult than anticipated, but it would be worth it. Every word, every letter, every stroke of the pencil, all for Denki, for the love of his life, the one he hopes to marry, the one he hopes to eventually adopt kids with, all of the hardships would be worth it for this one man, the one who the whole plan revolved around. Monoma was writing and writing, it wasn't much, but he hoped his love would appreciate it. When he finished, he say next to Kaminari, who woke up, crawled to Neito, cuddled up to him, and fell back to sleep for another hour. When Denki got up, he looked at the note in Neito's trembling hands, he looked closer and saw it had his name at the top, he took the note and started reading. It being about time for them to go back to the dorms, this was the perfect time for the note. It made Denki so much happier than before they left, he tackled Monoma in a hug and started biting him. Teeth gripping Monoma's skin, hit breath lightly grazing it, it was blissful for Monoma. Kaminari couldn't express his feelings into words but he could bite, he was biting Monoma's neck, shoulder, and collar bone, he was extremely happy, he didn't realize how much he was marking Monoma though. But that's how Denki was, Denki was never good at words, they always got jumbled up, lost in his mind, I guess that's why people think he has ADHD, but his parents think that mental illness is just a marketing ploy, so he never got diagnosed.

"Den- Denki.." Monoma mumbled, blood rushed to his cheeks.

Denki stopped and looked up.

"I'm sorry, King." Kaminari kissed the spots he bit.

"It's okay, Amour." Monoma kissed Kaminari's head.

They both got up and exited the house, they ran into Monoma's parents on the way, Kaminari was terrified.

"So. How'd.. How'd it go?" Monoma's mom asked.

"It went great, I figured out a new way to show my affection." Neito seemed rather proud of himself.

"And you... Please tell me you guys didn't... Not in my house." Monoma's dad groaned.

"Of course not, sir. I just got happy and bit Neito, is all..." Denki confessed.

"You bit my son?! What are you, some feral dog?!" Monoma's father shouted, making Denki flinch.

Sparks of electricity started spiking out of Denki, he was terribly nervous.

"He's probably just one of those- Neuro.. Di... Vergent.... People." Monoma's mom had to sound it out.

"Oh." Monoma's dad replied.

"We have to get going now, I have to get him home by 10pm or Mr Aizawa will kill me." Monoma smiled and walked hand in hand with Kaminari.

Monoma took a little detour and stopped at Kaminari's favorite fast food place and got him something to eat, since he slept the whole time and they didn't have enough time to cook something. Kaminari got happy again and squeezed Neito's hand.

"Thank you." Denki smiled and kissed Neito on the cheek.

Neito looked away and blushed a bit, "Don't mention it.." He muttered.

He handed Denki his food, he ate it, they walked out.

"What did your mom mean when she said that I was probably Neurodivergent?" Denki asks.

His innocence was adorable to Neito, but he didn't know where to start.

"I'm not sure. You do seem to have som neurodevelopmental illness, I'd bet autism and ADHD." Monoma explains as they walk.

"Why?" Kaminari asks once more.

"I won't go into that too much now, let's just focus on the good parts of today, shall we?" Neito grins.

Denki smiles back and they continue to walk, he still has the note in his pocket, he reads it again and gets happy again. When they make it back to the dorms, Aizawa sees Denki much happier than when he left.

"I see something happened." Shota looked confused.

"Monoma wrote me a note!" Denki smiled and showed Aizawa the note briefly.

Aizawa saw that the note was an entire page and could piece together that it was a love note. Monoma looked very embarrassed, but he tried not to show it, he looked away and held Kaminari's hand tighter.

"I see. Well, it's time to say good night to him, you both have school in the morning." Aizawa chuckles.

Denki kisses Neito good night and walks him out, where they hug and kiss again.

"Reminds me of me with your father last Tuesday night." Aldrin says awkwardly to Aizawa.

"Stop trying to flirt with me." Shota Dismisses.

Cowell hugs Shota sheepishly.

Kaminari walks back in and goes to bed, as do Aldrin and Aizawa.