𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝꧂☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎☕︎

GRACE GROANS, tilting her head back as Klaus places a soft kiss on the back of her neck. His hands had gripped her hips, pulling her against him. "Stop it, Nik." She grumbles, turning her head to look at him. Klaus chuckles as he continues to place kisses along her neck, moving his fingers underneath her shirt.

"Stop what?" Klaus teases with a smirk as he moves in front of her, his lips going back to her skin. Grace sighs as she runs her hand through his hair.

"We should get some rest, we have the big day tomorrow, remember?" Grace points out, pulling his head away. Klaus only gazed at her as he moves her closer to him.

"Mhm." He hums before placing a kiss on her lips. Grace kisses him back for a second, wrapping her arms around his neck. Klaus's hands move back to her hips, squeezing them before they slide down to her thighs.

Grace pulls away so he didn't have a chance to pick her up. "So, we'll have plenty of time to do lots of this once we're married." She tells him, running her hands down his chest. Klaus doesn't give up though as his gaze moves back to her lips.

"What if I want you now?" He asks as he moves in close, hovering his lips over her own. Grace just smirks as she raises an eyebrow at him.

"That's too bad." Grace responds, patting his chest making the man sigh. "I'm gonna go check on Cami." She tells him.

"Don't take too long." Klaus says as his hands drop from her as she turns away from him. Grace smiles, heading toward the door.

"Nik, you better not be naked when I get back." She calls out, walking out of the room.

"That sounds like an invitation, love." Klaus responds with a smirk on his lips. Grace shakes her hear, rolling her eyes a bit as she walks down the hallway toward the room where Camille was staying.

"Cami?" Grace asks as she knocks on the door. She peers it open when she doesn't get a response. "Cami, are you awake?" She questions, poking her head inside and noticing the Camille was laying on the bed.

Grace smiles as she makes her way over to the bed. She grabs the blanket from the foot of it, moving up to where Camille was. The blonde had her back turned away from Grace as she leant over to put the blanket on her. But Grace stopped herself when she noticed something red covering the woman.

Her eyebrows furrow as she tilts her head. She couldn't really see what it was by the way Camille was laying. So, Grace brought her hand to the woman's arm, turning her to face her. Her eyes go wide when she sees that Camilles throat had been split. She gasps, stumbling back, her hands going to her mouth. She stops herself though when she sees the blood that had transferred onto her hands.