Backtrack

Branch: *with john in the bushes hiding*

JD: *lets em go* you okay man?

Branch: John?.....is that you?

John: the one and only.

Branch: thanks for the save.

JD: no problem. Anyways. *looks at em* woe man.....were you born like that. Damn, where's the girl at?

Branch: *sees it and for some reason fears his brothers words and backs up covering himself*

JD: ..*notices and understands* hey, it's okay to be embarrassed about this type of stuff.

Branch: *let's his hair down a bit a little scared still* i....I'm not embarrassed..........

JD: *is confused* then why the hiding? Are you okay?

Branch: *presses lips together*

JD: *gets closer not knowing he's about to scare his brother*

Branch: *feels him lifting his hair up and as soon as that happens he stands up to leave be JD grabs em back and pulls em down and fights em fearing em for some reason* no no noo!!! Stop it!!

JD: woe woe woe!! Sssshhh sssshhhh.... It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. Take it easy man. Take it easy.

Branch: *pulls* let go of me!!

JD: Branch, I'm not gonna hurt you. Why are you acting like a baby!?

Branch: *is pissed and strikes with a punch*

JD: OH! *lets em go*

Branch: *settles down*

JD: *looks at em in shock and takes his hand from his face and reveals blood*

Branch: *gasps feeling horrible* I'm...... S.....sorry..... I I i.....

JD: *signs* it's okay man.... You've been through stuff, I get it🙂.

Branch: wait....so your not mad?

JD: yeah, a bit....but not to much despite on what you went through in there.

(Uhh, okay guys. Fast forward time)

Branch:* is in his little hideout away from everyone but plans to move out to try to avoid being attacked again. he feels in his hair to see what he has and find this weird bottle...not the one he stole from Vesper....a bottle he doesn't recall seeing nor picking up but then sees the label saying. "Drink or you'll die Branch" fearing the worst cause what state he's at now......he does. He then has this massive headache but then it goes away and looks up and sees all these figures and numbers and looks at the numbers and reads "23yd's" "100blocks" "10acres" 45miles" and looks at the figures and the way they look and see that there doing something similar and it looks like a Walkie talkie their talking into and know that their up to something but the way they look, talk, and walk. He looks around more and sees some in a different color and they have a number "120feet away" freaking out he hides where he can blend in with his hair and listens in and starts to hear a voice and then later walking and hears it get closer and closer by each footsteps and listens as the voice gets more clear and louder then sees then stop at the entrance as if they could see em and have found em*

??: *looks around seeing that the place looks Deserted and signs and walks around seeing if he can find anything he then uses his troll hiding spot glasses to locate enough and sees em under his own hair and looks at his hand and smirks and releases a fainting fune and watches em through his glasses as he panics in horror*

Branch: *wakes up tied to a tree tap over his mouth and frantically looks around then notices what's going on and screams and struggles even though he's out in the woods*