chapter 1

...

Gojo closed his eyes, remembering a memorie from his teen years, which are fond ones.
...
Teen gojo had his burrows furred together as he sat drinking a soda, man with a buff shoulder, and a slim body stood behind him.

A smirk came over his lips as he bent down to give a kiss. Teen gojo was startled when he felt something soft on his neck.

He was about to slap his neck but then stop once he saw who it was, he sighed, letting it be. "I thought you had a mission."

"I got it done early." Toji replied with, still busy on gojo's neck, leaving red marks here and there. "What are you doing sitting here?"

Teen gojo gave more access to toji bending his neck for him. "Trying to cool off my mind.....ah~" gojo moaned out at his last of his sentences.

Toji hands started to wander on Teen gojo's body. Teen gojo let that happen,  relaxing his body knowing where this is going.

"Let's go somewhere private~" toji purred as he picked up teen gojo.

....

Adult gojo abruptly woke up from his memories blinking rapidly, calming his breathing that was uneven.

Megumi, who was on his phone typing, looked up at him with a raised brow at gojo sensei strange behavior.

Gojo looked at his student through his black blind fold he held back a flinch, seeing megumi, who exactly looked the same as his dead lover.

"Gojo-sensei?" Megumi spoke, still having his brow raised.

'This is not a good moment for me to see megumi,' gojo thought. Slightly still out of it, he put on his cheerful facade. "Yes, megumi-chan~," he sang out, knowing that megumi didn't like that.

Megumi brow twitched, and gojo chuckled inwardly. This was his way he would distract himself from what he was thinking or remembering.

"You're fine." Megumi mumbled out with an eyeroll now deciding that gojo is well still gojo his annoying teacher. "Megumi, come." Itadori suddenly spoke coming from somewhere.

Megumi said nothing, just nodded his head and left with itadori for whatever reason.

Once megumi was gone, gojos cheerful facade vanished he got up and went to his house since he already did his missions.

Once he was home, he went straight to his bathroom, gojo took off his black blindfold, looking himself in the mirror with his hand up to his neck.

His eyes were unforcus, memories of those grunts and groans, and those fililthy words echo inside his mind.

"Toij...." His voice slightly cracked. The sex between the two of them was rough, but the first time was gentle and slightly kind of rough, but toji treated him well for his first.

women and men would fall at gojos feet. Gojo himself never looked at them until toji.

"Why did you have to do that..." his blue eyes started to water. "..we could have been together still..."

Satoru gojo heart was not healed.

It will never be healed and would probably not be healed.

----
This story words would be short or long
Depending on how much I wrote.

Anyway, here is the first chapter.

-angelina