🌗1k Special!🌓

₲₳₮Ɇ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ɆⱠɎ₴ŁɄ₥

S͙P͙E͙C͙I͙A͙L͙ C͙H͙A͙P͙T͙E͙R͙

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Mɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Makuna presents:

NRC CHRONICLES

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Kyrgios and Octavinelle's first years:

   To say that Kyrgios was pissed is an understatement. He sat on the field, watching the new first years of Octavinelle stagger and fall flat on the ground. 

Before these merpeople had enrolled in the dorm, they all had tails! Now, they were suddenly expected to walk on land with legs all of a sudden! At the sight of these pathetic first years, Kyrgios couldn't help but pity his seniors.

"Outrageous." Kyrgios growled, side-eyeing the happy headmage beside him.

Crowley only happily hummed.

"Don't you think it is rather lovely to see them working together?" Crowley cheered, pointing to the pitiful first years, clinging onto each other in fear of falling face flat on the field.

"Yes, very lovely." Kyrgios forced out.

Crowley observed the male's reaction and smiled.

Kyrgios scanned the field and saw a teal haired boy standing, surprisingly while another two grasped each other tightly.

"Azul... this is unfair!" The teal haired boy whined.

"Hey! At least you managed to stand properly- Aack!" The silverette scolded before screaming.

Kyrgios watched as the poor first year cling to the teal haired boy.

"Floyd! I nearly fell!" The silver-haired boy squealed.

The third student, without any support, silently fell on the grass.

Kyrgios sighed.

He had a feeling that this batch of students were going to be a pain in the ass.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Kyrgios and Ruggie's small encounter.

"Care to explain why a Hyena was crawling around the Octavinelle dorms at 3 am in the morning?" Kyrgios hissed, glaring at the lazy lion lying opposite him.

Leona smirked and laughed.

"Please, you grass fairy, is it so odd to find a student walking in the dormitory hall at night?"

"Yes, it is." Kyrgios growled, "Especially when I found him exiting Azul's room in nothing but a T-shirt!"

Leona paused.