3~ Aadhya's anger

●❍ इश्क का खेल नसीबो का है,
ना कोई पढ़ पाया इसको,
ना कोई समझा है,
तू ही पढ़ ले,
और समझ ले,
      सतरंगिया। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Aadhya stood at the main door step of Agnivanshi's haveli. Her eyes are dull, there is no color in them. She is still angry on Dev whom she felt coming and standing beside her. He was about to take her inside but-

" Wait, bhai-sa."

There come, Kajal running toward her brother and sister-in-law. She has smile on her lips.

" Let me perform grah pravesh ritual."

Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows and thought- is there not anyone elder than them? Maybe no, and she is not even interested to know. She just stood quietly while Kajal performed grah pravesh ritual of Aadhya.

Kajal put the copper plate filled with thin red liquid made of Alta before Aadhya's feet who then keeps her right foot on that plate and then put her left foot on the plate to get her feet colored with the liquid. She then puts her right foot on the ground to leave marks of the liquid, Marking her entry as daughter in law.

Dev looked around and sighed mentally as he didn't get Shivansh's glimpse. He then told Kajal to take Aadhya in the room.

After reaching in the room, Kajal left Aadhya who stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles.

Oh yeah, my wedding night!

She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked toward the mirror. She stare blankly at her mangalsutra and sindoor. She was very excited for her new life. The groom with whom she was about marry- she liked him too. He was nice man and knew the gentle way to treat her. Unfortunately, someone had to ruin all her dreams in most worst way possible and tied in a scared bond called marriage.

She is feeling so angry and just want to cry right now. She don't want to see anyone, especially her forced husband- Dev Agnivanshi.

She look at bed and anger rush down to her spine. Going toward it, she didn't wait for a second before making a mess on bed while cleaning the roses from it. The burning candles are just like the flame of anger inside her. She does not want any light, just darkness.

And that's what she did, she started to blow every candles in the room. She grabbed the jar of water and threw it on the ground- breaking it out of anger but that too didn't calm her down. Nothing is able to calm the rage of Aadhya.

Her life just turned upside down in no second and all of a sudden, she became Aadhya Dev Agnivanshi.

Hearing all noise, Dev hurriedly came into the room and widen his eyes seeing the mess. He turn on the lights.

" Aadhya-"

Uttering her name, he tried to walk closer to her but,

" No..Stay there. Don't come."

Aadhya stopped him by showing him her palm. Honestly, he expected this. He knew he will have to face her anger. Tear left from Aadhya's eyes which she was stopping till now.  She recalled the horrifying moment of her marriage, yes horrifying! Her father was helpless, her brothers had same conditions, her kaka was shot on leg, what more she need not to cry? That incident was horrifying for her.

He saw broken pieces of glass on ground just near her foot. She was about to step on it unknowingly but-

" Stop!"