Cold (Fluff)

Hello!! I have a new story and there's a doodle at the end so please Loon at it-

Because I am so so happy rn

Oh and as always

Disclaimer!!!!

I don't ship the real people

If you don't like this then leave because why are you reading this?

---

It was a winter night, it was snowing outside of Techno's cabin, Dream was outside, in the cold snow.

Dream only wore a hoodie and some black jeans, he wasn't dressed well for this kind of weather.

Dream quickly knocked on Techno's door, hoping that Techno would be home today, Dream wanted to see him after all, he is his boyfriend.

The door opened and Techno stood there.

"Heyyy-" Before Dream could properly greet Techno, Techno spoke first.

"The hell, why would you wear something like that to winter like this?" Techno asked, grabbing Dream and pulling him inside.

"It's my favorite outfit" Dream said, shrugging.

"You mean your only outfit?" Techno asked, his tone a bit teasing. "You know, I'm surprised you don't have a col-"

"Ahh Choo!" Dream sneezed, which made Techno look at Dream with a concerned expression. "Huh? What?"

"Do you have a fever!?" Techno asked, stepping back a bit from Dream.

"No? Why are you stepping back-" Dream looked confused but he sneezed again.

"You definitely have a cold." Techno said, with a sigh. "You should've wore something that's actually suited for winter."

"Like I told you- Ahh Choo! This is my favorite hoodie-" Dream said, sniffing a bit.

"Suree, bebe" Techno picked Dream up and put him down on the couch. "Just sit down and relax, I'm gonna go make some hot chocolate."

"Oh give me extra marshmallows, please" Dream requested, smiling as Techno walked away to make hot chocolate.

After a few minutes Techno came back with two mugs.

"Here" Techno handed Dream one of the mugs, petting his head as he kissed his forehead. "I'll go get a blanket for you."

"Thanks and alright" Dream took a set of his hot chocolate. "Give me the comfy one"

"I'm not giving you my favorite blanket." Techno narrowed his eyes.

"But I have a cold and you should give me what I want so I feel better" Dream said with a dramatic tone.

"That's not working on me" Techno simply got a blanket for Dream, putting the blanket around Dream.

"Ugh, whatever..." Dream groaned, accepting his defeat.

"Just drink your hot chocolate, dumb dumb." Techno laughed a bit at Dream.

"Shut up." Dream drank his hot chocolate and then got an idea. "Whoever finishes first gets to draw on the loser's face!"

"Fine, I will take that challenge." Techno accepted, grabbing his mug and started chugging the hot chocolate.

Not long after Dream won.

Dream wiped off the extra chocolate on his mouth. "I WON!!" Dream celebrated his victory.

"Don't you dare make me look like a moron." Techno said, glaring at Dream.

"I won't, I won't-" Dream giggled, taking a pen out of nowhere and scribbled on Techno's face.

(A doodle of what it looked like)

Techno sighed and looked at Dream who was wheezing like a tea kettle.

"What?" Techno looked at Dream.

"Nothing nothing!" Dream kissed Techno's cheek. "Thanks tho-"

"No problem?" Techno sighed, holding Dream's hands as they both feel asleep on the comfy couch.

[Then end]

I hope you guys like this one

I did do a doodle because I was kinda bored-

Anygays I hope you guys like this!! Thanks for 2k read btw!!!

I'm so so happy-

Have a little drawing of my happy oc

:>

Anygays have a great day/night/noon!!

Bye byeeeee FIREBALLS!

.
.
.
.
.
.
[Word count 616]