𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"HM, you are improving, that was quick. Just a few weeks ago, you couldn't even acheive a straight posture. I'm impressed, ■■■■."

The swordswoman said as she got up and picked up her sword, the short 15 minute break just finishing.

"Mm, maybe." The Vidyadhara shrugged as they also picked up their sword, following the swordswoman shortly.

As the swordswoman and Vidyadhara got into position to continue their "practice", there was a small audience.

[IN THE BACKGROUND]

"Hey, Y■■■ue-■■n, do you think they haven't noticed?"

The bladesmith whisphered, watching as the two sparred, or what they call, "practice".

"Noticed what?" The older Vidyadhara inquired, observing the other Vidyadhara's movement.

"That... You know, that you want to take in ■■■■ as your apprentice?.."

The bladesmith stuttered, not wanting to be too loud, since, ■■■■ has really good hearing. Maybe too good, actually...

"Oh, they already know. Me and J■■■liu are gonna spar later, whoever has the most wins by the end of 10 rounds is ■■■■'s mentor from now on."

The older Vidyadhara simply responded, arms crossed with a blank face as he continued observing the two sparring.

"Ah... Is- That's interesting... I guess..."

The bladesmith stumbled on his words, unsure how to tell the older Vidyadhara that the swordswoman will absoulutely not give him a chance to win.

[WITH J■■■LIU AND ■■■■]

As the swordswoman and Vidyadhara sparred, the other two men watching and observing their movements.

Swords clash together, particles of ice and [Element] mix into each other, sweat beads fall down to the ground as the Vidyadhara managed to pin down the swordswoman to a tree, presenting the Vidyadhara's victory.

"Hah... Finally, you caught up to me. Didn't think it would take you so soon, my apprentice." The swordswoman smiles proudly at her apprentice as the Vidyadhara helps her up.

The Vidyadhara says nothing in response, but smiles softly, happy and proud they were catching up to their mentor's strength.

"That's right, I've been observing your training, and you have been improving quickly, perhaps, you should just be my apprentice instead." The older Vidyadhara chimed in, walking next to Jingliu with arms crossed and a interested smile.

Just as the Vidyadhara was about to respond to the sudden comment, they already noticed their mentor and the older Vidyadhara already glaring daggers into each other... Again...

"I heard earlier from Yi■■xi■■ that you and miss J■■■liu are gonna spar later as a competition of who'll be my mentor, if I'm not wrong."