12

Chapter 106 - I'm Not A Kid

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

After a cooling bath , Su Wan went to the kitchen where Lin Yan was already waiting for her , he took a look at her swollen lips , cocked his brow and said nothing - even though he was really jealous Lin Chen ( he knew something was going on when both Lin Chen and Su Wan vanished together ) but he didn't say anything . It wasn't Lin Chen 's fault that he couldn't go as shameless as he could , Lin Yan always took pride in himself for the fact that he was the most calm and composed member of their family .

Now he wished he wasn't ! He wished to be shameless ! Truly the most shameless person out there , BUT . HE. JUST .COULD.NOT.DO.IT !

So in the end he could only purse his lips look at Su Wan who was preparing to cook dinner sullenly . He too wanted to kiss his wife but why was it that he felt ashamed about kissing her out of the bedroom ?

Didn't Lin Chen and Lin Rui kissed their wife outside of the bedroom so why couldn't he do it as well ? Lin Yan thought that now that Lin Rui 's wedding night was ruined by him , he will be able to one up his little brother but his brothers were one upping him like - who in the world kisses their wife where anyone could catch them ? Lin Yan finally lost the fight and couldn't bring himself to Kiss Su Wan in the kitchen , in the end he could only dump the tag of shameless advantage taker on his brothers .

" what's the matter with you ?" Su Wan who was chopping the cabbage jumped when Lin Yan who was sitting on the stole beside her , thumped his fist on the kitchen counter .

" nothing - just keep cooking " and look away from me , your swollen red lips are like thorns in my eye , do me a favour and look away !

Su Wan frowned but she didn't understand what was wrong with her , actually it wasn't really her fault , when she was bathing , she tried to reduce the swelling of her lips as much as she could but Lin Yan who was really perspective realised what was wrong with her , in fact if someone other than Lin Yan see Su Wan right now they won't realise the problem either .

" Fine but help me make some pancakes , remember to make it thin and use the fine flour instead of coarse or it will be problematic " said Su Wan as she took some shiitake mushrooms and started chopping them together with the cabbage . Once she was done chopping she marinated the pork and kept it aside waiting for Lin Yan to finish making the pancakes .

Lin Yan's lips twitched but he didn't say anything instead he took some fine flour and started sieving it , pancakes were not difficult to make thus , it didn't take long before he finished making thin yet crispy pancakes .

Once the pancakes were ready Su Wan took some eggs and cooked them together with the marinated pork , keeping aside the marinate sauce , she sautéed the pork for a little while until it was crispy and chewy and golden in colour than tossed the vegetables and cooked all the things together , sprouting random facts as she told Lin Yan what to do and what not to do while cooking it once every thing was done , Su Wan tossed the sauce in the wok as well and sautéed everything until it was richly coated in the sauce .

Then taking the pancakes , she filled it up like tacos "moo shu young is ready !" She had obviously observed the dishes that the dock workers ordered today , most of them were ordering packed egg foo young to bring it to their family members , but no matter how tasty the egg foo young were the crowd might get bored of it soon so , Su Wan decided to release another dish similar to egg foo young but with a twist .

Lin Yan saw the colourful Moo shu young and gulped , sure enough his wife was really full of weird ideas . Could he ever think of something like eating pork and egg together with a pancake wrapped like this ?