Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Going to the club tonight was something Stacia looked forward to, especially with Jordan. She wasn't able to bring some clothes that she thought would be the best outfit for nightclubs but picked some dresses out of the clothes he brought with her.

"How do you think I looked?" she asked, turning around just to let Jordan see her in a dress maroon dress.

Sumipol naman si Jordan at napangiti nang gawin iyon ni Stacia. "I think you looked beautiful. You will always be beautiful in my eyes. . . I can't wait to strip that dress off of you."

Hindi naman napigilan ni Stacia ang mapahagikgik sa sinabi nito. "I've never heard someone say that to me in a long time. . . It was quite endearing. The last time I heard it was from Brian and I forgot about that. You know what, let's just forget about him for a moment."

Jordan laughed. "Yeah, I think so. . . Are you good to go?"

She nodded. "Yes. . . I think so. We can go now as we wouldn't miss all the fun in there."

Before they go, they check themselves again in the mirror. Stacia said they should a picture together. So, both posed while she put her phone camera in the mirror. She said she had seen her daughter before who always does this kind of picture and saw them when she posted online, so might as well do it with Jordan.

When Stacia looked up to see Jordan's face, he was a little surprised when Jordan kissed her. She just smiled and held his face as she reacted to what he did. 

They left their hotel room and walked holding each other hands finding their way to the nearby club. While they were heading there, they were both hoping not to see Max there as he came off a little bit annoying and boastful about his situation. Hindi naman naiinggit si Stacia. She would never be jealous of someone else's relationship.

She has Jordan now. Even though what they had right now wasn't that deep enough and might end up in a full-blown relationship, she still found that he was genuine enough. His feelings don't come fake like some men she met.

"What do you think you'll do at the club?" he asked.

Napakibit balikat naman si Stacia. "I don't know. . . Drink?" Natawa naman si Jordan sa sagot nito. Hinampas naman niya nang mahina ang lalaki sa balikat. "What do you think am I supposed to do? I haven't been going to any clubs since I gave birth to Thamara. I feel like I wouldn't belong there."

Napangisi naman si Jordan. "You'll be shocked to find many people who are the same age as us."

"Really? I don't think so. . ."

"You'll see what I was talking about." Ngisi pa nito.

Habang tinatahak nila ang daan patungo sa club na pupuntahan nila ay may tumawag sa atensyon ni Stacia. Napatigil naman silang dalawa at nilingon ang boses ng lalaki. They were ultimately going to show a disappointed face when Max walking towards their direction. Hindi na lamang nila ipinahalata at ngumitina lamang silang dalawa.

When she noticed that Max was with someone else. Iba ito sa babaeng nakita nila kanina lamang tanghali. 

"How are you guys?" Max said. "Sa club ba kayo pupunta?" Tumango naman ang dalawa sa sinabi nito. "Perfect! Pupunta rin kaming dalawa ni Julie ro'n ngayon."

Napatingin naman ang dalawa sa babaeng kasama ni Max. Ngumiti naman si Julie sa kanilang dalawa.

"Oh, you haven't met each other yet!" Max said. "Well, this is the perfect moment to meet my partner. Stas and Jordan, this is my partner who I talked about to you guys earlier, her name's Julie. Julie, this is Stacia, we were friends in High School and this is her boyfriend, Jordan. . ."