<3 - humiliation

I SIGHED ENTERING THE CLASSROOM

CLASSROOM.

I was late and everyone was staring at me, embarrassing much? I walked over to my seat next to Robin, my best friend and sat down.

"Bro everyone is staring at me damn." I laughed it off with Robin.

"They just hatin." he laughed with me. He then looked down, it looked like he was hiding something from me.

My legs starting bouncing. I ignored it and continued doing my class work, my  BEST friend Vance asked me for answers as usual. And i gave them to him.

"Bro i'm so fucking bored." I complained to Isabella, my 2nd best friend, i know it's a lot. But vance is my first, isabella is my second, and robin is third.. not a lot!

Robin walked over to bruce, the school's favorite boy. "I heard Taylor's a whore, go ahead and spread it." Robin didn't  know why he said that. But there's no going back now.

Taylor shut her locker and saw writing on it. What now?? 'whore , slut , bitch' and many other words were written on the poor girls locker.

What did she do? why are people calling her a slut..? she didn't understand.

Vance and Isabella walked over to Taylor after getting their things from their lockers. Vance examined Taylor's locker and all the nasty words written on it. "who did this taylor?"

"i don't know." She responded, trying to keep calm. See in this moment Taylor wanted to breakdown into tears but she didn't, because all eyes were on her.

"Taylor all that matters is your not a whore." Isabella rubbed my back.

"But im gonna loose all my friends, this is going to distract me from school, my life is done for." I ranted to vance and isabella.

"you'll be fine...I hope." Vance tried to calm me down.

"vance," isabella shook her head at the boy who tried to laugh it off.

"no! how am i gonna go pro if i can't get my mind off rumors?! i'm done for." i panicked, pacing our area.

robin glared at the trio and immediately looked away.