Chapter 13

Two days later

Location  Tease club
Time 10:30pm

Jungwoo POV

It's finally a Friday. Upbeat musi drifted throughout the area. The entrance was bustling with young, old and horny people. Lucas stated the target had to die. Failing was no option here.

I took a deep breath, smiling at the bouncers at the club's entrance. Their eyes scanned me from top to bottom before letting me pass.

Well that was pretty easy. I guess my clothes played a part.

I swayed my hips as I walked towards the main door. I was hit with floor shaking loud music and people huddled together on different parts with both naked men and women entertaining them.

My face distorted in distaste at the sight of sweaty men touching the naked dancers.

Disgusting.

Not waiting for any horny wolf to notice me,I spun around and forced my way through the crowd to a set of stairs at the East wing.

I walked across the VIP area to a gold and red door that read "VIP 1". The person who suggested those colors deserved death.

No one was guarding the door, and that was strange.

I pulled the handle open and strode into the dark room that was illuminated by dull lights on the ceiling, giving the room a calm vibe.

There were three people in the room.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The one in the middle asked.

Honestly he fits the description too well, I immediately knew it was him. Why did he have to complicate things by being with people?.

"Is there a binbin here?" I asked, trying to hide my annoyance.

"No" he said bluntly

"I'm in the wrong room then" I turned around pulling my silenced gun from my bag "See you all later in hell".

Before they could react, I fired three shots, decorating their foreheads with bullet holes. How can they be so slow when they work in the Mafia.

As if on cue, my phone rang.

It was Lucas.

"I see you've completed your mission" I heard him say.

"Are you watching me?" I asked baffled by his question.

"I'm taking care of all the CCTV cameras. Get out of there now"

"Yes daddy"

"Wrong time Candy... Very wrong time" he warned.

"Fine... I'm leaving, but the pay better be good. I missed having rough sex for this. The pay better be worth it" I said, exiting the club and into the streets.

"I already gave you some of it, didn't you like that?"

"Send me the rest by tonight, I need to go shopping tommorow"

"Fine... You'll get it by tonight so just get your ass out of there. See you later"

I walked out of the club with so much confidence that no one would suspect I just murdered three people. I got into a cab that sped away from there.

Thinking about the handsome guy I killed, made me feel bad.

He looked familiar but why should I care.

I could totally imagine him fucking me but it's too sad he wasn't alone, I would've let him cum for the last time inside my needy hole before ending him.

Well that's in the past now. I annihilated my target and that called for a celebration with my bathtub, wine and myself.

*****

The next day.

Location  City Hotel
Time  7pm

Jaehyun POV

I glared at the two idiots on their knees before me, begging for their lives. My cousin is dead and they dare to beg for their lives. I leaned on my chair, heart burning with rage as I tried to control my anger to get answers.

They were supposed to be protecting my cousin and his friends, but they were nowhere to be found.

"Where were you two?" I asked, venom lacing my tongue.

"Um boss... We um..." The taller stuttered.

"Make them talk"

My men, standing around the room in a formation, stayed silent waiting for who would do the honor of punishing them.

My right hand man Taeyong snapped his fingers towards two of our men. They walked towards the men on the floor and without warning started to hit them mercilessly.

"Get the chairs if they are not ready to talk" Taeyong ordered and I've never seen anyone's head snap up so fast.

"We'll talk" the smaller one said with terror filled eyes.

That's better. No one survives after being tied to chairs in this organization.

I needed to find the killer before I face my uncle, that's the least I could do for failing to protect his son.

I love my uncle a lot, Father was a bitch. Mum was under a lot of stress and one day after school, immediately I walked into the gates, I heard mum scream.

That was the last time I heard her voice.

I ran inside and saw my mum on the tiled floor in a pool of her own blood. And looking up to where she fell from, I saw who I didn't expect to see.

I saw dad.

He claimed they fought about something and she slipped and fell over the railing. He didn't look remorseful, he looked relieved and went on with life like nothing happened.

Finding out I had an uncle was the best day of my life. Father wanted to disown me for not following his footsteps to take over his stupid company.

I had other plans.

Being bad was actually easier than I thought.

I needed to be bigger than Father, so I joined Uncle and got a taste of the wayward life father didn't want for me. I became important in Uncle's Mafia and creeped my way up till I became CEO and heir instead of his son.

Here I am.

Jung Jaehyun.

A failure to myself, to my uncle and to every one of my men who believed in me. Father would laugh when he sees me, he would mock me for leaving him. I was nothing more than a disgrace to him, a waste of sperm and money.

My cousin just died because I failed to do the one thing I promised Uncle. The only thing he asked of me was to protect my cousin and his empire.

Someone needed to pay.

Blood needed to be shed for peace to reign.

That bloody assassin.

I'll find them and shred their skin from one piece to another till they beg for death.

No one messes with me and lives to see another day.

"Only the one who talk shall live" I said with enough anger to last a lifetime.

"I don't know who did it but I know who sent him" the shorter one screamed out, crying like a fool.

"So... Who sent him?"

"It was Lucas".

1150 words.
I hope y'all enjoy this chapter too.
Don't forget to like, comment and follow me.
Have a nice day y'all 🥰.