5 || Why are you crying?

Alexia's pov

I look for Pedri's car and once I found it, I run up the stairs to look for Pedri, Fer and Gavi.

I see them walking out of the sea and I see my family walking downstairs to the sand. I run to Gavi because he is the only one who knows about what happened before I went in to the hotel room. Gavi Gavi! I say. He jumps up. Alexia what are you doing here! He says. We need to go, NOW! I say. Boys let's go home because I'm cold. He says. Okay, go to the car and we will be there in 20 minutes. Fer says. Gavi hurry up. I say. Okay okay jeez. He says. I run up in the sand with Gavi walking behind me. At the other side there are stairs so that will be a lot easier. I say. I run down the stairs, straight to Pedri's car. Gavi open the door! I yell. He opens the door and I get in as fast as I can. Gavi gets in and sits with me in the back. What are you doing here? He asks again. Long story. I say. I heard them yelling at you. Gavi says. Did they do anything else? He asks. I show him my arm. Oh my gosh. Gavi says. But why did i need to hurry up and why did you come here? He asks. Because my family is coming to the beach and my stepdad knows who you are. I say. And i was scared that he will hurt you when he saw you, Pedri and Fer. I say. Oh now i understand. He says. But please don't tell Pedri and Fer about everything that happend. I beg Gavi. I won't, I promise. He says. Pinky promise? I says holding my hand up. Pinky promise! Gavi says. After that he hugs me. Fer and Pedri get in the car. Can you drop me of at my house? Gavi asks. Yeah sure. Fer says because he is the one driving the car. We arrived at Gavi's house and i get out as quiet as possible because they didn't know I was there the whole ride. They leave and we walk in to the house.

My parents will be home in 3 or 4 hours. Gavi says. Okay. I say. Come with me real quick. Gavi says walking to a room. I didn't move a inch. Are you still coming? He asks. I-I don't know. I stutter. Why not? He asks.

****

*Flashback*

Bye sweetie, I'm going to the mall and in about 10 minutes Rob will come home and then he will cook dinner for you. Mom said. Bye mom, have fun at the mall. I say.

15 minutes later Rob comes in and he brought friends with him but that's okay with me. Hi Rob. I say waving at him. Hi. He says. I'm gonna cook dinner for you and my friends. Rob says. Okay, what are you making? I ask. That's a suprise. He says. Okay. I answer sadly because I hate suprises when it comes to food. I will be in my room. I say. Okay bye. He says. I walk to my room.

15 minutes later a friend of Rob comes in to my room. Can I help you? I ask. Yes yes, can you come with me. He says. Yes ofcourse. I answer. We walk in to a room and he locks the door. Where can I help you with? I ask looking around. With this. He says. And then he starts stripping infront of my eyes and he also takes my clothes off. No don't. I scream. He slaps me. Keep you mouth shut you stupid bitch. He says. I start to cry. And then he started to rape me...

*End of flashback*

****

Alexia's pov

Come on, just come with me. Gavi says. Why? I ask. Just come. He says. He walks to the room again while I'm still standing in the same spot. Then he walks back and graps my hand. I flinch. He takes me to the room.

****

Gavi's pov

I walk Alexia to the room. When we are in the room she looks at me but not in a normal way, she looks terrified.

Is everything okay? I ask. No answer. Hello!! I say waving my hand infront of her face. Yes. She says. Is everything okay? I ask again. Umhh yes. She says scratching her neck. Okay now come here. I say. She walks at me with very tiny steps and still looking at me with a terrified face. I grab her hoodie and walk to her again, I grab her hand and then she flinched just like she did when I grabbed her hand in the living room. I take of her hoodie so she can put on the one that I grabbed her but once her hoodie is off I look at her. She's crying and panicking.

Hey what's the matter? I ask. She starts to breath very heavy and then she falls over into my arms. Wow, you need to lay down. I say while putting her on the bed. I go sit next to her and she looks at me like I'm a ghost or something scary. It's just me. I say. She cries even harder now. Do you want a hug? I ask. No answer. She still looks terrified but why? I ask to myself. What did i do to her? I ask myself again. A tear rolls down my cheek and suddenly i feel two arms hugging me tightly. Why are you crying? She asks worried. Oh nothing. I say. After a few minutes I stand up and pack the hoodie that i put on the chair for Alexia. Here, this will keep you warm. I say to Alexia handing her my hoodie. Thank you. She says putting it on immediately. Wanna watch Netflix? I ask. Yes . She says.

A few hours go by. I hear the door opening. That must be my parents. I say. Gavi, where are you? My father yells. In my room. I say. What if he finds us like this? Alexia asks. I don't know. I say. Will they get mad? She asks with a scared voice. I don't know. I say. Gavi why is your door locked? My mom asks. My mother won't get mad if she sees us like this, I think. I say to Alexia. Then open the door. She says laughing. I step out of bed and immediately get a cramp in my left leg. Are you okay? Alexia asks. Yes, it's just a cramp. I say. But can you open the door? I ask. Yes sure. She says laughing. What's taking so long Gavi? My mother asks.

****

Alexia's pov

Coming! Gavi says. I open the door. Took you long enough. Gavi's mother says. Wow, your not my son. She says. No, I'm Alexandra Lopez but you can call me Alexia. I say smiling. Well hello there Alexia, I'm Gavi's mom but I think you already knew that. She says with a smile. Yes. I say. Where's my son? She asks. He is laying on the, ground? I say looking at Gavi who was randomly laying on the ground now. We walk in. Get up, otherwise your clothes will get dirty. Gavi's mother says. But I still have a cramp. Gavi says looking at me. Here let me help you. I say. I help him with the cramp in his left leg and then he finally stands up again. So Gavi, will you tell me what Alexia is doing here since we don't even know her. Gavi's mom says. He looks at me. Yes, she is on vacation here and she was staying at Pedri's and Fer's but they needed to do something so Pedri asked me if see could stay here. Gavi says. I smile at Gavi. Okay, what do you guys want to eat tonight? His mother asks us. Maybe pasta? Gavi's says looking at me. Sounds good. I say. Okay then, I will put the groceries away and then I will start with the pasta. His mother says and she walks out of the room.

****

Gavi's pov

Ouch. Alexia says out of nowhere. What's the matter? I ask. My arm, it hurts. She says. Let me take a look, not that I'm a doctor or something. I say laughing a bit. I pull op her sleeve and then see that 1 of her wounds is swollen and red. Look. I say at Alexia pointing at the wound. We need to disinfect it. I say. How? She says. I don't know, but my mom does. I say. But then she will ask what happened. Alexia says. Wait I have a idea. I say walking to one of my drawers.

****

Author's note💗

Chapter 5 is done. We finally got to know about a bit about Alexia her past. But when will Gavi find out and when will Pedri and Fer notice that it's not going good with Alexia?

This year was full of ups and downs but we made it again and i made a lot of new friends, went to many football matches and made new memories, I hope that you had a great 2023 and also made good memories.

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2024.🤍

****

My socials if you want to follow:

INSTAGRAM: gavixespana
TIKTOK: gavixespana
PINTEREST: gavixespana

I will be posting some spoilers there!

****

This chapter has 1610 words if you want to know♡