Chris and the vampire gang pt.2

(CHRIS'S POV)

I screamed in horror as I watched the girls be torn to shreds while blood splattered everywhere. The girl sitting next to me ran for her life. The boys were all laughing like this was funny. I felt sick to my stomach at the sight. I ran after the girl trying to catch up to her. When I did catch up to her she tripped and I fell on top of her. She tried to push me away thinking that I was gonna kill her. She didn't understand that I was trying to help her. She kept slapping and trying to push me away. I tried to to get her to calm down but she wouldn't listen.

"GET AWAY, GET AWAY!!"

"Hey, hey stop it. I'm trying to help you."

As soon as I got her to calm down we both began to run for our lives. As we were running the girl tripped over a tree root that was loose in the ground. As soon as I turned around I saw one of Shane's friends pounce on the girl and drain all of her blood. She let out a blood curdling scream. She soon lay lifeless and motionless on the ground as she fell limp. I was absolutely terrified by what I saw.

*Why is any of this stuff happening.*

Before I could even react I was pushed into a tree. I grunted as I tried to regain my balance. I looked up and saw the same vampire that killed the girl smiling sinisterly at me. He chuckled evily at me before grabbing me by the throat and lifting me up slightly. I tried to get away by kicking at him but it was useless.

"Shane's not here to save you now."

He was about to bite me when he suddenly dropped me and grunted loudly. I looked up and noticed that he had a stake driven through his chest. He started to scream very high pitched before exploding everywhere. I was disgusted at it.

"HEY!"

I looked over and saw Edgar Frog. I smiled to myself a bit.

"WHO ORDERED THE STAKES!!"

All of the other vampires hissed before running away together. I stood up and regained my balance and looked at Edgar. He looked at me but it was more of a glare. I didn't understand why he was glaring at me before he started shouting at me.

"ARE YOU COOL?"

"Yeah."

"I SAID ARE YOU COOL?"

I didn't like this and speed towards Edgar Frog and stood face to face with him. I slide my young over my two small fangs that were shown.

"I...am...cool."

I breathed out at him. He grinned.

"Good. Now let's go."

(NO ONE'S POV)

Lilly and Marko were sitting on the worn down couch in their cave home. They just finished feeding and were currently watching Sapphire play around with a ball. Marko looked at Lilly and smiled.

"I love you Lilly."

" I know Marko, you tell me that every night."

"And I will continue to remind untill the day that I die."

Lilly and Marko both got up and hugged each other. Marko savored the moment. He loved Lilly and to this day he wonders how he was able to survive that night in Santa Carla when he was staked in the chest. He doesn't really remember much of what happened that night and he doesn't want to.

"Well isn't this adorable."

Marko and Lilly look up and saw Rowan walking towards them. Sapphire stood infront of Lilly and Marko. Lilly grabbed Sapphire by the neck calming her down.

"Rowan, what are you doing here?"

Rowan looked down at her feet before looking at the brother and sister duo and smiling sadly.

"Our help is needed guys."

Lilly looked at her best friend. Rowan looked at Lilly and smiled.

"Promise you won't get mad."