Episode 1: State of the Art/Mirror Tactics

Teaser

It was night time at CN City. Every one seemed to be in good spirits. That was because everyone was in the park observing the solar eclipse.

However, certain individuals saw this as a chance to perform some nefarious acts.

At the abandoned observatory....

Doctor Light: Just a few modifications and my machine will be ready

Doctor Light: Just a few modifications and my machine will be ready. And those fools will get an all too close look of what a real eclipse can do.

Kai: You know, just cause the sign says "abandoned" doesn't mean you won't get in trouble for trespassing. Doctor Light looked to see Kai standing below him.

Doctor Light: Ah, the troublesome sheriff. How did you find me?

Kai: Let's just say a certain friend of ours has been keeping an eye on you. You do realize you're still on parole.

Doctor Light: Oh, I'm not worried. As soon as I harness the power of the solar eclipse, my powers will know no bounds.

Kai: Yeah? Well I won't let that happen.

Doctor Light: You think I'm afraid of a mere child? He said charging up his fist.

???: Correction!

Kid Flash: TWO child's

Doctor Light: Kid Flash. Excellent. Now we'll truly see if you can move faster than light! Doctor Light fires two beams of light at the two. Kid Flash speeds away while Kai dodged.

Kai: You're late. And that's rare for you.

Kid Flash: Couldn't help it. How often do you see a solar eclipse?

Kai: We'll be seeing plenty of it if we don't stop Sunshine over there!

Kid Flash: On it! Kid Flash runs toward Light who fires multiple beams at him but continued to miss.

Kai used this chance to sneak closer to the machine. He found some kind of control panel. Kai pries it off to see complex wiring and gadgets inside.

Kai: Ugh, typical. Then again bad guys never do Simple. Kai does his best to try and disable the machine while Kid Flash kept Light busy.