A/N

Hey everyone! As this is one of my most popular stories with over 3 thousand reads. I'm revamping it! That entails which a lot of people may dislike... Y/N Yagi will be Alex Yagi. I know some of you may hate me for that. But, it also means it'll have my updated writing style. Right now I only have the first chapter updated and soon the rest will follow. This will also be updated alongside Only Human? My Invincible story. Side note I also want to continue my Pokemon story. To Be A Master. It'll be a series, but right now it's not getting a lot of love. I'm gonna be honest it's only at 67 reads and doesn't have a lot of votes. I want to continue it I do but unless it gets some love. I don't think I'll have the motivation too. Also, for those wondering about Goodbye, my MHA and Naruto crossover book, The Spider People Of Remnant and the rest of my other books. As of now other than the two I just mentioned. All of them have been discontinued. The two I mentioned will be updated when I get the motivation and ideas to continue them. Also, you may be wondering why I'm putting this update in this book and not on my profile. That's simply because I don't think people look at my community tab. So sorry for the information dump. Anyway, I hope this doesn't make you unfollow me, but anyway. Until next time Gamers, Weebs, or whatever else you might be. Markahomie Out!