-Her Arrival-

,,tick tick tick tick she could be here any minute!" ,,hatter you do know she is coming tomorrow?" ,,Cheshire what are you doing here?" ,,just checking on you you have been here the entire day" ,,I was making a room for our new friend!" ,,Hatter it's fine you're worrying too much! I haven't seen her in a while but I'm sure she will like you" ,,But Cheshire what if she doesn't like hats?
OR TEA?!" ,,Hatter calm down go to sleep and then be excited tomorrow" and that's what they did they both went to sleep and the next morning hatter runs around his house in excitement.

,,tick tick tick tick tick tick ouh what time is it?" He quickly looks at his watch ,,IM LATE!" He runs to the others ,,Hatter you're late for tea time!" ,,I was just so excited I didn't look at the watch! Is she here???" He looks around ,,no hatter Cheshire isn't here yet but he could come any second" hatter hurries to sit down he doesn't want her to think he is late for tea time ,,look hatter Cheshire is coming"
,,what?where?!" ,,hey guys"

hatter looks up and sees a girl with short orange hair her fox ears are peaking through her fluffy curls she wears a brown and orange shirt and a black pants with armor like protection around the knee area she has a necklace with a sword charm around her neck and hatter was immediately enchanted by her the second he saw her he felt this urge to touch her hair and to hug her and to pat her hat he just wanted to take her home already

,,tarrant? Are you ok?" He looked at her in shock ,,you know my name?" ,,we have met the day I got taken away and Cheshire wrote me about you I never really forgot you" the hatter is too stunned to speak ,,youre gonna stay with him if thats fine" ,,sure i would love to stay with him"
Tarrant blushes for a second and Cheshire fox starts introducing herself ,,so I'm Cheshires big sister I'm 25 you can call me River" River yawns ,,Hatter would you mind going home? I could use some rest" ,,of course we can I got your room ready and I made you a hat"

River grabs her stuff and they go to the hatters house.

————-
Still a little short sorry but it is a lot of work and it's the only real way you can have regularly updated chapters so yea also my friends will be reading this
Hi Yolin
Hi Selina
😂