❝𝐃𝐚𝐧ç𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥...❞

•slightly mature content.

•Not recommended for minors.

•Sorry for any grammatical errors.

•POV. 3 Person•

The sea waves shook against the sand on the beaches, the silver light of the moon reflected on the waters and illuminated the dark night. In a simple but welcoming small town, the sounds of screams and laughter could be heard from far away, whether from drunken pirates or prostitutes looking for a client to satisfy and make money.

Portgas D, Ace. The commander of Whitebeard's second fleet, along with some of his sailors, had docked in that city in order to replenish supplies and get some rest. After refueling, they decided to go to the local bars to drink and de-stress. Walking along the city road, they came across a large bar, where they could hear applause, shouts, laughter and whistles. That was the chosen bar.

Upon entering the local bar, the atmosphere was permeated with the smell of alcohol and the lively sound of customers' conversations and the noise of music being distributed by local musicians. The low lights created a mysterious and cozy atmosphere, highlighting the smiles and laughter that filled the room. The men who were with Ace quickly dispersed into the large bar. The brunette walked up to the counter, his gaze passing through the bright space, adjusting his hat on his head, before asking the bartender for a cold drink and a large plate of food. His drink was the first thing to arrive, a large wooden mug, filled to the brim with beer, he quickly picked up the mug and brought it to his lips and took two large sips, before his attention was drawn to a stage at the back of the room. bar, which he noticed the moment a light was projected onto it. He soon heard the music start again and a few seconds later the red stage curtains opened and he soon heard the men whistle and scream in euphoria.

The feeling of curiosity came over him, his head turned for a moment to the bartender who had handed him the plate of food, and after his gaze returned to the stage for a second, he picked up his mug and plate and began walking. towards the stage, in the crowd, he managed to spot a table where some of his companions were sitting. He quickly walked over to the table, placing his plate and mug on the wooden surface, before pulling an empty chair from another table and sitting on it, beginning to eat his food.

"What is happening?" he asked, eating a piece of meat, his eyes on the plate. Marco looked at the brunette, before returning his gaze to the stage.

"We had a lucky day today; a local dancer is performing at this bar" the blonde explained, earning a confused look from Ace. He looked at Marco, before looking in the same direction as the blonde, and his jaw, which was chewing on a piece of meat, stopped moving as he looked at the stage.

There were red curtains hiding the brick wall behind the stage and a catwalk that extended the stage forward. But his eyes were on the dancer.

Her tanned skin glowing in the spotlight, her slim waist swaying to the sides, shaking the orange and black fabric of her body-hugging belly dance costume. The woman's hair was in a ponytail, tied with an orange headband, but that didn't stop her dark curls from bouncing in the air as the woman danced. The tanned woman turned her body, before bending down and her hands passed over the chins of some men who were on the edge of the catwalk, a smile dominated her full lips, and her brown eyes showed a seductive look, moving from table to table, analyzing the men as she rose from her crouched position.