Five

"You look beautiful. You look beautiful even without makeup, anyway." Yeji said.

Ryujin rolled her eyes before looking at herself in the mirror, leaning closer to take a closer look.

"I look like a rip off version of a barbie." Ryujin said.

"Yeah, exactly. Beautiful." Yeji said as she tidied her makeup away.

"Yeah whatever." Ryujin replied.

"Okay, you can piss off now." Yeji said, moving her hand in a kind of 'go away' motion.

Ryujin rolled her eyes and stood up "gladly" she fired back before she left, slamming the door behind her on purpose.

Yeji just cracked into a smile.

9:30 pm

It was dark outside, and cold.

Ryujin was chilling on her bed, scrolling through her phone. She decided to get up. she was still wearing her black trousers and grey hoodie, which is extremely warm.

She left her room, going downstairs. She slipped her shoes on and bent down to tie them up.

"Where you going?" chaeryeong asked.

Ryujin stood up once tying them and turned to her with a small smile "no where in particular. Just gonna wonder."

"Mmm, okay. Stay safe."

"Will do," Ryu said putting her thumbs up. She then left, shutting the door behind her.

She remembered yeji left the cabin around half an hour ago. But she wasn't going out for her, she was only going to walk around and explore.

She put her hands in her hoodie pockets and began walking.

She went to the lake, she sat at the end, her legs dangling down. She smiled, swaying them backwards and forwards.

Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise, making her look towards the direction.

Looks like there was a small fire.

Ryujin remembered what chaeryeong told her.

"Sometimes people have little camp fires late at night. So if you see a small fire, it's nothing bad."

She heard faint chattering and laughing.

Maybe yeji's there.

She didn't wanna move, but she stood, and slowly walked over.

The sticks and leaves crunching below her feet.

She stopped behind a tree and peeked round, just in case she didn't know them, so she could leave.

She noticed something.

There were a massive group of girls, some sitting down on logs by the fire, others standing up.

There were four girls standing up, the others sitting down and watching with smirks on their faces.

One girl was stood in the middle, two girls behind her and another girl in front of her.

She couldn't see who the girl in the middle was, cause the one in front of her was blocking the view.

She didn't know what was happening, but she soon figured it out once the girl snatched a book out the other girls hand and threw it in the fire place as the others laughed.