037

They watched the explosion erupt on the wall. "We're supposed to take down WICKED not the whole damn city." Gally muttered.

   "Gally, come on." Thomas said as they looked for the tunnels.

   "Stay low, stay low." Gally said to them as Teresa and Millie ran to sit in front of them behind a bush.

    "Teresa? Millie? What are you-" Thalia began.

    "No time to explain. Newt needs to be injected with this. Now." Millie handed Thalia the syringe.

    "What? Why are you giving it to me?" She asked.

    "Thalia, your mother was a doctor. Right?" Millie asked and she nodded.

    "Anna's plan, forge of oak? It wasn't a plan to infiltrate WICKED. It was a cure. Thomas' blood is the cure." Teresa finished for Millie.

    "My mother.. found out the cure.. and WICKED killed her for it. WICKED killed my mother, because she found a cure?" Thalia muttered under her breath, frustration filling her body.

    "Oh I'm gonna kill that son of a bi-"

    "Okay, Lia.." Thomas put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down, which worked partially.

    "And Mark? Don't even get me started! Ohhh I'm gonna-" Thalia made hand signals but Thomas sighed and put his lips on hers.

    They pulled away, "you done yet?" He asked, she blinked.

    "Good, now how do we use the syringe?" Thomas asked Teresa.

    "Thalia has to do it. Something in the plan, oak. The oak is Thal. She has to do it in a certain spot.. I don't know." Teresa sighed.

    Thalia snatched the syringe, aligning it between Newts forearm and his upper muscle. "This is gonna hurt, Newt. Real bad." She said.

    "Wait wait- how did you know where to put it?" Thomas asked.

    "Oak. My mother was teaching me medicine when I was 14. I kept getting it wrong so me and my mother made code names for the spots. Oak. That was this spot." She said as she used the syringe, Newt shouting in pain as Minho covered his mouth.

    "Shit," Newt gasped out as she took the syringe out.

    "Bandage." Thalia said, holding her hand out. Millie handed her the bandage, for which Thalia quickly wrapped it around the spot where she had pricked him.

    Newt stopped screaming finally, breathing heavily. "Oh my god, that hurt like hell."

   "Well shank, you did it." Minho said as he looked at Thalia.

   She smiled, "I did it. We saved Newt."