Capter 1

Sariel's Pov:

Today i was doing the things i do like every day protecing and helping the humans and watch if the demons are trying to enter the human world. My best frend Amy who is a cupid mostly helps with that because she is a great help for me at some points, but today she said that i should start alone so i started watching the humans without her. After some time i noticed a weird looking human. one with red eyes and black and red hair.... he almost looked like a demon! But i can't say that without proof. so i watched him for 30 minutes until Amy came and asked me why i was so foucused. I just said " oh, Amy can you please come and take a look at this human?". I could see that she was confused about why i would want her to look at a human but after i showed her what she should look at she said "why does this human have red eyes and black and red hair? " I just shrugged my shoulders after she asked that question.

After 10 minutes again Amy said" we should tell this to your father and ask him if we can go on earth and see if the human really is a human or not" with excitement. I just looked at her and said "he dosent allow me to go to earth without someone protecting me" "then i have to protect you" "what are you gona do? Make them fall in love with you or me?" You know what! That dosent sound so bad" she said with a smile, but that smile faded away and then she said " maybe your father finally realises that you are old enough to protect yourself" " i dont think he will realise that" i said with a disapointed voice. "But we can still try" Amy said with a sad voice and she looked down. I couldn't watch it so i said " lets just do it" with a annoyed voice, Amy's eyes lit up and she stood up and lend me a hand. I thankfully acepted it and got up too and we walked to my father..... i hope everything gose well.

In Front of my fathers office i hesitated to knock on the door because i was still trying to find the words. *knock knock knock* i hear coming from the left. I looked shocked to my left and saw Amy with a fist near the door. I just looked at her in shock but was interruped by a "come in". The doors opend and i saw my father, sitting on his office chair looking at me. "Sariel!" He said, "what brings you here my son". "Hello Raphael" Amy said with a sweet voice, "Oh Amy! Hello, sorry i didnt noticed you there" my father said with a suprised look on his face. " i just wanned to visit my future father-in-law" Amy said to my shock, i was just able to force a fake smile on my face. "Oh ok" my father said with a confused look on his face. "And what are you doing here Sariel" My father said, giving me his attention. "I wanna talk with you about something" i said nervously. "Are you trying to tell me im going to be a grandfather?" WHAT!?. I looked at him in shock and started stuttering " w- what!? No i-its not like t- that". "Haha then what do you need son?" He said laughing. "I wannt to go to the human world because i saw a human that looks like a demon" i said calm and serious. My father looked at me with a "you know my answer" look, all i could do was look at him with confidence. he sighed while thinking how to answer me, "you know what, go to the human world with Amy" he said with a calm voice. I was in shock again. What? He never gaved in that easily.... what is going on today!? Did someone die?. While i was deep in my thoughts he turnt to Amy and said " tomorrow you guys will be send to earth and you guys are getting a house and you guys are ending up in the same school as the demon ok?" Wait how did he know where first the demon live and second that he goes to a school? "Ok" Amy said not notecing that my father already knew that there is a demon and has prepared everything for us... "but Sariel!" My dad looked at me again. "Y-yes father?" I said. "I will just alow you this so that you and Amy can spend some time alone.... and while you guys are at it, you can talk about wedding plans too!" He said while coming near and resting his hands on my shoulders. "Will do father" i said with a fake smile.

Ok , have to admit that i am kinda excited to go to the human world for the first time in forever. And that without someone watching my every move. The next day arrived and i was waiting for Amy and my father to say good bye. After 20 minutes both of them arrived and i was so excited to finally see the human world. I said my goodbyes to my father and then we jumped into the vortex that brings us to the human world. We arrived at our new home and looked at everything. After we where done looking at our new home and Amy said " you have to tell your father the truth sooner or later" "i know Amy but i dont want to be a disappointmend to my father and become a fallen one" "but we can't keep lying to your father about us being together " "i know Amy.... i know" i said with tears in my eyes. Amy just huged me and tried to calm me down and said "let's calm down fist and then we can take a look at the City ok?" With a calm and soft voice. I finally calmed my self down and we went to look at the City and already found the grocery store where we will get our food for the time being. After we found a clothes shop that Amy wanted to check out i saw someone that looked like the human who is the reason why were even here alone. I let go of Amy's arm and she ran inside the Shop while i wanet to get closer to the demon. I was walking to him and noticed that he was listening to music. I taped his shoulder and scared him a bit. "What do you want?" He said with a cold face and voice. "Im sorry sir, i didnt want to scare you but can you help me with my phone?" "And why would you think i will be helping you with that?" He said mad. "You look like you could help me with my problem" i said with a confident voice. He looked at me and sighed" what is the problem" he said calm and.... NICE!? I was shocked to see a cange in his emotions from mean and cold to calm and nice. "U-uhhh" i started stuttering while trying to find the reason why i wanned help Form him. Then i noticed my headphones and used them." I wanted to listen to music with my headphones but when I turnt on a Song it didnt came trough" "Ok?" "Can you give them to me please?" He said with a smile..... his smile looks Hot? Wait what? What am i thinking!? I can't fall in love right now.... ESPECIALLY not in a human that could be a demon.... i gave him my headphones and he took a look at them. "Did you try conecting with your phone?" He said. "No..... can you show me how?" He started laughing and said "sure sure" still laughing. I Somehow like how the laughs. He showed me how to conect the headphones with my phone and we talked a lot and i decided to give him my phone number wich he accepted. Together we decided to wait for Amy and he introduced himself as Amon. Ok that is defenetly not a demonic name. Isnt Amon the god of life and reproduction?. I dont know but i had a lot of fun talking to him. "What is your name?" he asked. "Sariel" i answerd short. "Oh? Are your parens religious?" He asked. "You can say that, are your parens religious too?" I asked him. He answerd " no , they just liked this name from the uhhh god" i saw that he was acting strange but eh not so suspicious that i had to say that he is a demon.