chapter 7

Amy's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night because Hannya was gone again.

I rememberd what happened yesterday and turned red.

"We.... Kissed..... " i wisperd to myself and touched my lip... We actually kissed! And she in her demon form is even hoter than in her human form! And i thought that it was impossible!

I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hannya? " i asked while i walked to the kitchen.

No one was here. Where is she again?

I walked out of the doorm and didn't see Hannya. But that hapend yesterday too. I used my powers to see where the string between Hannya and me leads to.

I followed the string just to see that Hannya was still in her demon form. Right! I'm still in my cupid form! But i don't care right now. Everyone is sleeping anyways.

I walked over to Hannya to ask what she was doing, but i stopped with what i was doing because i saw someone with her. Who is that?

I walked closer to see and saw that it's another demon!

"Who is here!? " I heard Hannya yell. She noticed me!

I came around the edge and showed myself.

"Amy? Oh my devil I'm sorry! I didn't want to scare you! " Hannya now said worried.

She ran towards me and hugged me. After she released me from the hug she kissed me again. I'm still starteld by that... Something i will need to get used to aperently.

I kissed her back and both of us released from the kiss. I was still in shock, but i looked pass Hannya and got a good look at the demon. He looked like Amon.

"So you and Amy are a thing now" the demon said laughing.

"Yes, we are" Hannya said anoyed

" congratulations you two! " the demon said.

"Oh! Before i forget. How is your angel doing Amon?" Hannya now asked. Revealing it's Amon.

"He's fine. And really happy that he found out what sexuallity he is! " Amon said with a big smile on his face.

"And thank you guy for finding out! Now i know i have a chance with him! " Amon now said thanking Hannya.

They found out what sexuallity Seriel is? Wow. Even i wasn't able to find out! How did she do that?

"You did? Wow even i wasn't able to help him! " I said surprised.

"Yeah.. Keith was actually the one finding out... Rian was right. A lesbian and a aroace can't help figure out what sexuallity a boy is! " Hannya said laughing.

"True. Seriel has told me" Amon now realized.

Oh wow. Rian and Keith where helping too!

"Yeah... How did it happen?" Amon now asked.

"Huh? " I asked confused.

"What happened so that you guys started dating? " Amon now asked.

"Ohhh uhhh. I found out the day before yesterday that Hannya is a demon by coincidence and i confronted her about it. While i did i said that i fell in love with her.... So it happend..." I explained fast.

Hannya and Amon looked at me.

I looked at them too and notices that they both do look alike! Even in their demon form!

Hannya has black and purple hair just like her wings and tail. Her eyes and purple too... And Amon has everywhere where Hannya has her purple he has his red!