!! DISCLAIMER !!

I'm so sorry to anyone who was looking forward to a 'romantic x reader' because this is platonic! Just 3 characters that become close friends over time with some plot in between. However, depending on how you perceive it, it could be romantic, for either Velvet or Veneer! Just know that this story is intended to be a platonic x reader <3

ʚ♡ɞ

SYNOPSIS ❞

Y/N comes from Pripara, or more specifically, Pripari, which is French Pripara! She was there on tour as a young idol. Idol? Thats right! Y/N is an idol that is heavily inspired by the world of Pripara, more specifically, the anime 'Pripara.' Don't worry, Pripara lore / official characters will not be included in this fiction, it only represents Y/N who comes from the land 'PriPari' which is incredibly far away from Mount Rageous or Troll village. Since it is so far, it's not common knowledge to many creatures outside of the Pripara society. The habitants of Pripara will be called 'Priparians' in this story. Priparians look awfully similar to Mount Rageouns, with the exceptions of more diverse skin colors, hair types, and clothing (as opposed to the usual jumpsuits that Mount Rageouns wear.) As stated before, Y/N is an idol, but due to certain events, she wants to quit her occupation, she moves away because she couldn't stand the constant concerts. She looks around for a job and eventually stumbles upon an assistant position working for new upcoming popstars Velvet and Veneer. This story will follow the lore of the Trolls Band Together movie with some added subplots.

For anyone wondering what an idol is, I suggest watching a video on Pripara! Here are performances from 2 of the main characters as well as a solo by my favorite character.

ʚ♡ɞ

ʚ♡ɞ

The first chapter should be up in a day or two! Seeya then!