𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 ✧˖*°࿐

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"You guys are on in 6 minutes!"

      Velvet and Veneer's gaze snaps over to Y/N. She looks around and clears her throat, giving them a thumbs up. Veneer raises an eyebrow while Velvet groans.

      "6 minutes?? That's way too short!!" She complains, pushing herself away from her desk. She stands up and rummages through one of her drawers, quickly finding what she is looking for. Veneer glances at his sister before he walks over to Y/N.

      "Okay, you have a new job! Find out when we perform from now on so you can tell us and we don't have to rush at the last minute." He says quickly, ushering her out of the room. Once they are outside, Veneer closes the door behind him, "Got that?"

      "Oh, yeah, for sure." Y/N nods. Veneer smiles and pats her head.

"Good little assistant!" Once he finishes speaking, Velvet opens the door and hands something to him. Y/N couldn't really make out what it was, however, she did notice it was purple. Veneer quickly slips inside before coming back out a few seconds later.

      "Okay, let's go," Velvet says, already taking the lead and walking down the hall. Y/N follows, and Veneer does as well. Y/N walks between them, the silence is comfortable as they walk.

      "Y/N," Veneer starts. Y/N turns her head to look at him, "You should watch our concert today, security should let you make your way to the first row when you show them this." He hands her a gold badge with her name on it, it has a barcode on the bottom and says 'assistant to Velvet and Veneer' in bold letters. Y/N takes the badge from him slowly.

      "Wow, thank you, Mr. Veneer!" She smiles. She runs her thumb along the edge of the card, admiring how shiny it is.

      "Veneer is fine." He says, looking forward, "The barcode on the card should allow you to enter the building without having to wait outside for someone to let you in." He explains. Y/N looks up at him and nods. She looks at the card one more time before putting it in her pocket. Ultimately, she decides to attend the first half of their concert and leave early in order to get home before it's too late. The trio continues to walk backstage. After a while, the sound of chatter from the audience is heard.

      "Oh, there you two are!" A familiar voice says. The clicking of heels is heard as the person approaches them. The three turn around to see Sally standing behind them. Y/N waves and Sally returns the gesture with a smile before looking back up at Velvet and Veneer, "You guys are on in 2 minutes. Crimp made sure the stage lights and microphones were working properly so there should be no mistakes during tonight's show."

      "Good." Velvet nods. The twins walk closer to the curtain and begin a short, hushed, conversation. Y/N turns around and walks away, only able to catch the end of their conversation.

      "How do I look?" Veneer asks.

"Perfect." His sister responds.

      Y/N makes her way to a side door where security is standing. The security in question is a boy wearing a black jumpsuit. He has short blue hair and is wearing black sunglasses. Y/N gives him a warm smile before talking.

      "Hi, I'm Velvet and Veneer's new assistant," She starts. She takes out her card and shows him, "Veneer said I could watch their performance tonight. Can I pass?" The security guard looks at her for a second before opening the door and letting her through. "Thank you!" She says, dragging out the 'you.' Once she's through, she hears the door shut behind her. She puts away her card and stares in awe at the many fans who gathered around the stage.